Epoch on the Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it just me or have the forums not been that active the past 3/4 months?

2 posters

Go down

Is it just me or have the forums not been that active the past 3/4 months?  Empty Is it just me or have the forums not been that active the past 3/4 months?

Post by ValerieTheHuntress Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:55 pm

Is it just me or have the forums not been that active the last 3/4 months? I am trying to get the forums active again, for the benefit of players like me using a mulligained character and wanting to see how the town reacts to this new character entering town and my own character's disappearance. Also a good way post SFOTR11 to engage new and old players alike! Thoughts? (I had insomnia one too many times tonight so I figured, "might as well get the forums active again", so as to not overload people's Facebook news feeds as they try to sleep
ValerieTheHuntress
ValerieTheHuntress

https://jordanlesterfortopsail.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Is it just me or have the forums not been that active the past 3/4 months?  Empty Re: Is it just me or have the forums not been that active the past 3/4 months?

Post by Horns Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:18 pm

I think it's mostly school-related; people are less likely to post during the term (I know that's why I haven't been on the forums). Once finals are over for the MUN crowd there will be a spike in activity, and after each of the events this summer.

Horns

Back to top Go down

Is it just me or have the forums not been that active the past 3/4 months?  Empty Re: Is it just me or have the forums not been that active the past 3/4 months?

Post by ValerieTheHuntress Wed May 25, 2016 9:22 pm

Horns wrote:I think it's mostly school-related; people are less likely to post during the term (I know that's why I haven't been on the forums). Once finals are over for the MUN crowd there will be a spike in activity, and after each of the events this summer.

Still not seeing much activity on here, and with the June 17th-19th 2016 event coming up (someone please tell me if I got the dates wrong), felt it might be time to try to resurrect this thread.
ValerieTheHuntress
ValerieTheHuntress

https://jordanlesterfortopsail.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down