Epoch on the Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meanwhile on the Moon...

2 posters

Go down

Meanwhile on the Moon... Empty Meanwhile on the Moon...

Post by Keket Thu May 12, 2016 7:42 pm

While I'm here reading my books on one of my many PHG i had to stop and put the book down as a nice interesting thought came into my mind what was it like down on earth and what was my family like that i heard stories of? Hmm what an idea! i should visit the earth i shall go!
Keket
Keket

Back to top Go down

Meanwhile on the Moon... Empty Re: Meanwhile on the Moon...

Post by Lady Val Thu May 12, 2016 7:46 pm

*Suddenly a letter slides under Keket's door. The stationary is very fine and the handwriting is familiar and ornate. It is written in Goblin. The letter is addressed to Lady Keket.*
Lady Val
Lady Val

Back to top Go down

Post by Keket Mon May 16, 2016 5:41 pm

-Lady Keket would look over seeing this letter now by her door after it came under it as she went over to get it as she would open it to see what it was and who it was from of course giving a good look over before opening it-

I wounder who sent this odd really
Keket
Keket

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Val Mon May 16, 2016 7:53 pm

*The letter is written on exquisite paper and dated the 12th of May. It reads as follows*

My Dearest Cousin,

At the behest of our Grandfather I am writing to you to inform you of our family's recent foray into the wilds of the Great Confederacy of the East and the Isle of the Dead.

As a representative of the Cullasseth family I have taken it upon myself to venture into the unknown and expand our family's current trade routes. Although this territory is rough and untamed I see a great opportunity for the advancement of our empire and fortune. Exotic furs, epicurean delicacies, and rare flora and metals can be found on the Isle of the Dead and I mean to tap into these riches to increase our range of merchandise. Consequently dearest cousin I wonder if you know of any delicacies or Earthly goods that the fair inhabitants of the Moon may appreciate since we will need a suitable market in which to ply our newfound wares? If so your input would be much appreciated.

I trust that you are doing well and that your studies are progressing as smoothly as possible. Grandfather urges you to visit when you have the chance as he so enjoys your company.

Sincerely,

Lady Valeriya n’ah Cullasseth e’Varinia

P.S. If you happen to see Lady Borin Jr. or Bazuzu please send them my regards and well wishes, I do miss the dear Lady and her great granddaughter.

*The letter is signed with a flourish and the paper is slightly scented. Enclosed with the letter is a small flower that is unique to the Isle of the Dead*
Lady Val
Lady Val

Back to top Go down

Post by Keket Thu May 19, 2016 7:30 pm

-As she would be reading this letter on exquisite paper admiring it she would smile reading it that it was from her cousin Lady Val but would find she had this confused and question look part way reading it wondering herself what else would be found on earth and not on the moon as she would start to write a letter back to her as she seem to also enjoy this lovey flourish smell coming from it also and looking at the small flower at times as she writes back in Goblin-

Dear Val

That is a good idea however I do not know what would be found there that wouldn't be found here i believe its time my Studies need a break from them to come visit to see what wonderful things are there! to see you and Grandfather would be nice and enjoyable  as for the studies I have many PHG now I could tell you them once we see i have many times i would like to learn also from earth if anything

Sincerely,

Lady Keket

P.S. I almost forgot I will send along your Wishes to them

-one the letter was done she would call one of her her friend Sun-fire who happened to be a mail goblin to deliver the letter-
Keket
Keket

Back to top Go down

Post by Keket Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:34 pm

- a few days later she would be returned home while doing her study with mister green her pet start fish near by she would be looking at the button Timmean had given her-

"a Goblin button i wish i could recall what did or was other then a button!.." -she lay this to the side as shed looked at the carrots and red potato she also had-

"with thesis 10lb red potato as he called them cheese of course! i wonder if there be much of a taste differs maybe not and the carrots both bundle and bushel i dont know what to do with these but ill bring them fort and see what this can do "

-shed looked ot her pet green as shed smiled as she went to go leave to see what she can do with these
Keket
Keket

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Val Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:24 am

*Keket remembers something her cousin Val said once, "when I'm unsure about what most Goblins do and like, I ask a Goblin"*
Lady Val
Lady Val

Back to top Go down

Post by Keket Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:06 pm

-shed smiled happy remembering what her cousin had said before-

"right how could i have forgotten! ask the goblins them self!"

- with this shed rush off to find one of her friends many friends to see if they knew anything. as shed sent off a fast letter as she ran back to her room to grab the button as shed send the letter off later on that day to lady val yet shed wonder what this meant as shes ran off to find someone anyone-

"Dear lady val it seems i maybe returning sooner then i had thought! see you all soon im looking forwards to this and trying some raspberry!"
Keket
Keket

Back to top Go down

Post by Keket Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:56 pm

aug 22

keket would return home for a short time as she went to the king with some raspberry that is if the king was not to busy to showing him something that she could be bring back to them as it can make many new things like jams or even just like they were and that she knew some who could also grow them to be bring them home for a price that this may be the new big thing along with cheese!
Keket
Keket

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum