Epoch on the Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Town Meeting

+17
Malva
Phineas J. Pennefeather
Volkihere Malacalo
Degren Brightforge
Pearrl
Ardin Gallagher
Talia Swanheart
Bishop Fairchild
Jaya
Ivy
Datura Shinso
Pierre
Sylvie
Auron Warfield
Grayfeared the Whitehawk
Gurok
Joy Rosewood
21 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Town Meeting - Page 10 Empty Re: Town Meeting

Post by Degren Brightforge Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:02 pm

" I don't see why Asher and Sky are of a concern? They simply left on an extended trip for personal reasons. From what little communication I've had with them, I've gathered that they'll return before long."
Degren Brightforge
Degren Brightforge

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Val Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:59 am

"Well it was Gurok's idea to be honest but, I suppose, besides the fact that our former sheriff just decided to leave without warning, there is the fact that we are not the only people missing Asher. Her brother is in town looking for her. Apparently her family has been worried sick since her disappearance from her hometown a year ago. Granted these are family matters, but if we have any way of communicating with her I am sure Bishop and her family will appreciate knowing that she is safe." Lady Val looks at the liquid in her glass and swirls it for a second, focusing on the bubbles that form.

"I understand that she and Skye were upset upon our return from the Mists but there are people who care about them here in Holdfast have been worried or concerned for their safety. Perhaps you, and from what I gather, Auren, were informed of the reasoning behind their absence but others have not, including their families... I mean, I personally would have liked to have known why Asher and Skye left considering one is our Sheriff and the other has sword to aid me if I ever need protection. They may think I hate them because I am Fae, because of what happened with Faerie, but... before we left for the Mists, before the...Elves.. brought their dark shadow upon our town I considered them allies, even friends. The code-breakers forced them into a corner and they fought to protect the non-Elves of this town. Yes their decision to kill the code-breakers was wrong and against our code, but at the time they had not been informed of our laws -- although I still maintain that Skye should have known considering his past -- which was our fault for not educating the Knights and our new Sheriff about our code. I may not agree with everything they have done but that does not mean I am not concerned for their welfare as an... um ... ally." Lady Val is still looking at her glass and seems uncomfortable. She seems to be uncomfortable using the word friend in public. She continues after a moment.

"There are others who have been worried as well, Keket, Bikbun, Jaya, have all been wondering where Asher and Skye went and I am sure they are not the only ones. They left without warning and have been gone for a whole winter. At least Timmean told us where he was going."
Lady Val
Lady Val

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Joy Rosewood Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:06 am

"Uh, I met a human in ze voods named Asher, ven I vas travelling to Holdfast. She gave me the shoulder armour I vas vearing ze ozer day. It got damaged by a giant spider.."
Joy Rosewood
Joy Rosewood

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Val Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:16 pm

"She was attacked by a ....?! Right..." Lady Val looks terrified. "So now she and potentially Skye have no armour and they are potentially hiding in the forest while we are being plagued by werewolves. Fantastic."

She notices Torvallis!

"Oh, Torvallis! How good to see you! Nobody has died recently but you may be pleased to know that the Fire circle is fully charged and Jaya is now the official Fire Champion; Timmean is an Elf and thus no longer Water champion; Gurok is Sheriff... well, trial Sheriff; we were just discussing where Asher and Skye went since they, like you, have been gone all winter but they have not been in contact much and may be hiding in the forest which is now filled with werewolves; oh, and there are pig Fae being attacked by werewolves who want us to help them."
Lady Val
Lady Val

Back to top Go down

Post by Gurok Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:28 pm

I've asked Volk to teach me some basic woodworking skills, but he hasn't gotten around to it yet. I had an idea though for alchemy ingredients, plants specifically- Has anyone tried farming them? Maybe Timmean could add a section to his garden. It might be a stretch, but if we got ahold of a male and female spider or giant snakes or other animals that produce alchemy ingredients, we could breed them in captivity ( I think Torvalis knows how to do that) and sell the ingredients, or sell the potions our alchemists make from them!
Gurok
Gurok

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy Rosewood Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:17 am

"I could teach you how to make simple zings vith vood. Doors are not hard; zey are just big boards. I'm not so sure about farming ze giant zings zat keep popping up, but ve could give it a shot."
Joy Rosewood
Joy Rosewood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10