Frequently Asked Questions!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Frequently Asked Questions!

Post by AD on Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:45 am

Morning All!

So here I would like you to ask your FAQ's. These are questions you've heard asked a lot or figure people must ask them but as we are nerds (and therefore have no friends) you really aren't sure. Regardless! If you think multiple people would benefit from having this question answered once and for all, then ask away! These can be from that tricky rule to an easy answer thats kinda hard to find.

What I will do, over the off season, is pour over the rulebook and answer the questions. I will then post the answers here.

Do's - Ask your question, even if someone has already asked it.
- Ask the question regardless of it's IG or OOG related.
- Keep your question up, even if you've found the plainly written answer later. Great minds think alike and Fools seldom differ. If you're thinking of it, likely someone else is as well.

Don'ts - Answering a question for me. I don't care how simple the answer is or how much you are POSITIVE I will, 100%, agree with you. Do not answer the question for me. The idea is to have some standardization and if your answer clashes with mine, it may cause confusion. As I am the one who makes the calls, it is my interpretation we will be playing with.
- Don't offer you're own interpretation as advice to me. Again, this is my call, I want it as pure as possible. I also don't want to unintentionally offend or insult you by potentially making a clashing call.
- Don't worry about the complexity, mundaneness or any of that, just ask away.
- Don't expect me to answer right away. I'll let people know when I'm going to start looking into things

Hope to be buried under all the questions!

Thank you!

AD
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Frequently Asked Questions!

Post by Kuromori, Taka on Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:36 pm

Hi Sharon. What's the ratio of.... things.. to......... things??? in alchemy?
Kuromori, Taka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuromori, Taka Yesterday at 6:08 pm

Q. Can you Visit Other Plane: Astral Plane? If so, why would one choose to use Astral Form over Visit Other Plane: Astral Plane? I ask because Visit Other Plane doesn't have a limited time, while Astral Form is 10 minutes.

Q. Can you Visit Other Plane: whatever plane the Faerie Circle is?

Q. How would you define an emotion in terms of project emotion? Most people understand happy, sad, terror, etc. but people seem to have varying opinions on whether things such as trust, friendly, generous, etc. are emotions.

Q. Can you bless HP?

Q. Do you need literacy to understand a Psychic Imprint?

Also, I do believe I asked you some questions at a MnG that you wrote in your notebook which you haven't answered. Here's the two I remember, but I think there was a third:

Q. If you bless your awareness up to a point where you can borrow spells, and then you borrow a timed spell, how long does the timed spell last? Does it last as long as it normally would? Does it last as long as the bless? Does it last 10 minutes after the bless ends (i.e. the ruling for when a mage leaves the area)?

Q. Can you curse skills that don't have levels, such as literacy, psychic disciplines, and specific spells?
        Bonus Question: Can you curse HP?
Kuromori, Taka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Yesterday at 6:32 pm

Q: What incentives are there for players to attend the May cleanup event? (Besides eviscerating chunks of forest that is.)

Q: At what rate does one earn CRPs for casting?

Q: What are 'typical' CRP costs for personal plots?

Q: Is it possible to have an alchemy book be too well encoded?
Hugo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy Rosewood Yesterday at 7:15 pm

Q: Some spells require attaching mana to things or holding mana, ex: "With Fire I Enchant your x, x points". Does Awareness 5's destroy mana ability affect those mana?

Q: If I theoretically have 6 tiers of power in essence and the spell "The Power of Essence Transforms Your Body", use it to turn someone into a ham and cheese sandwich and then eat them, are they dead? When the spell ends, what happens?

Q: If I Project Emotion: Courage onto someone with a phobia, how does that interact with the phobia?
Joy Rosewood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy Rosewood Today at 1:58 pm

Q: Would Astral Plane Dematerialize break any bindings on the user, ie. "The Earth Binds your x, x minutes"?
Joy Rosewood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top