Looking for Bajorvan

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: Looking for Bajorvan

Post by Drayna Caj Tala Bajorvan on Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:22 pm

A star floats down from the darkness and as it approaches him, it turns into a large white fox with multiple tails. It stares at Ardin with its glowing purple eyes. Around Ardin, stars begin to appear and glow around him. One floats near his head.
Drayna Caj Tala Bajorvan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Althea (Moon Moon) on Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:38 pm

shed would nod as he drinks the tea that was passed to him as shed would tip her head seeing him go  silly and then passout as shed looked at Tala

"I Mahi stay safe with pack Ahtt Varluru"

shed pasued as shed thought of what she said then giggles abit

Last edited by Althea (Moon Moon) on Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Althea (Moon Moon)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Drayna Caj Tala Bajorvan on Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:44 pm

Tala grins at Mahihi. "Ardin want to see what Caj sees. Ardin need to use Caj spe-cial-tea. Yes?"
She looks at Ardin then closes her eyes and whispers something.

"Mahihi, guard den and do not drink tea." She motions towards the door. "Help Matai Vasa keep safe. I follow Ardin."

Tala lies down on the white furs and falls asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the Dream World the multi-tailed fox watches Ardin.
Drayna Caj Tala Bajorvan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ardin Gallagher on Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:55 pm

Ardin stares curiously as the fox materializes before him. "Tala, is that you? What is this place?" Ardin looks taken aback when he speaks, as he can't hear himself so much as feel his words. He looks around at the other glowing figures approaching.
Ardin Gallagher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Althea (Moon Moon) on Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:56 pm

Mahihi guard den keep pack memeber safe! stay away from caj tea its special tea i no have! i keep you safe

shed nodded as she would go to the fonrt of the door and guards them as shes whispers soflt

my Ahtt
Althea (Moon Moon)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Drayna Caj Tala Bajorvan on Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:20 pm

Tala falls into a deep sleep.

----------------------------------

The fox nods at Ardin. As she does so, the stars around Ardin become wolves, coyotes, jackals -- some big, some small, all of them with glowing purple eyes and multiple tails. The wolves look to the fox. It looks and nods at each of them in turn.

As Ardin looks down at his body he sees he no longer has hands, but the paws of a wolf himself.

"Follow"

The fox begins to run towards a far off cluster of stars. The wolves around Ardin howl and begin running after her, leaving trails of stardust in their wake.
Drayna Caj Tala Bajorvan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ardin Gallagher on Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:33 pm

Ardin howls with the wolves and runs after Tala and the pack, being surprised at how well he's able to keep up. He stops just behind Tala and watches.
Ardin Gallagher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Drayna Caj Tala Bajorvan on Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:51 pm

At the edge of the cluster of stars other shapes begin to form, more wolves, bears, owls, birds, and lizards walk among humans and Fae alike. Their eyes all glow purple.

Ystani Ardin, only those attuned to the Synmyr can take a form within the Dreaming. Some choose to take on the form of their spirit animal, others prefer their living form.

The fox pulls down a star and with prodding it expands to show an image, no a scene.

In the glow of the star Ardin can see Althea playing in the snow with Persephone and Herr. She looks happy. The fox replaces the dream in the cluster of stars.

All dreams can be found here. You need only look for them.

She pulls down another and in the glow is Lady Val. She stands alone at a rose covered balustrade overlooking a massive city with ornate towers. It is raining heavily. The fox lets the dream go.

Now, you must see.

The fox runs further ahead, gaining speed. The other Caj follow. They appear to be headed for a darker area.
Drayna Caj Tala Bajorvan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ardin Gallagher on Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:18 pm

Ardin reaches out to the cluster of stars, but doesn't touch any before Tala's gone again. Following behind heading deeper into the darkness, he feels a shiver run through his spine and keeps an eye out in case any manifestations of the balkir are sharing this plane.
Ardin Gallagher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Drayna Caj Tala Bajorvan on Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:25 pm

As they approach the darkness, tendrils of dark energy begin to form. The stars here look weak and pulse erratically.

The fox snatches one and holds it out for Ardin to see. Its light looks tainted, sickly.
Drayna Caj Tala Bajorvan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ardin Gallagher on Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:31 pm

Ardin prepares himself and then prods at the star with his paw like he's seen Tala do.
Ardin Gallagher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Drayna Caj Tala Bajorvan on Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:01 pm

The star glows and then expands to show several Arluru fighting a monster. The creature has huge tentacles sprouting from its back, fur like a bear, and the head of a boar. It rears up on its hind legs, cloven hooves raking the ground, revealing a gaping maw filled with rows of fangs, and swipes huge claws at the Arluru pack. One falls to the ground whimpering and wounded while the others scatter to flank the beast. Two more Arluru fall while another chokes in the grip of the tentacles. The pack fights on.

The monster screams.

A shockwave reverberates through the Dreaming causing the fox and the wolves next to Ardin to yelp in pain. The sound causes racks of pain to travel through your essence. Hearing this scream is like being tortured.

The dream implodes and becomes stardust.

A shadow begins to appear in the Dreaming.
Drayna Caj Tala Bajorvan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ardin Gallagher on Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:30 pm

Ardin sreams in pain and drops to his knees, covering his ears but it doing nothing against the unbearable pain shooting through every fibre of his being. By the time the pain fades to where Ardin can move, the shadow is well on it's way to forming. Gritting his teeth and bearing the pain, as soon as he sees this he instictively moves between it and Tala, reaching for his sword.

It's at this time Ardin realizes that neither his sword nor any of his gear is on him, and a wave of panic follows the pain.

Barely able to choke out his words, Ardin glances at Tala and asks: "Are t there... enough of us... or... do we... run?" Ardin readies himself to act with the pack.
Ardin Gallagher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Drayna Caj Tala Bajorvan on Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:39 am

The shadow begins to grow in size, tendrils of dark energy beginning to solidify into slimy, jet black tentacles. Dark purple eyes begin to form in the centre of the mass like pits.

"RUN!"

The group turns and dashes for the lighter part of the Dreaming, stardust trails burning bright in their wake. Behind them the darkness continues to grow, sucking dreams and psychic energy into its being like a black hole.
Drayna Caj Tala Bajorvan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ardin Gallagher on Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:21 am

As Ardin sees the form grow, he realizes the answer before it's barked. Turning and running with the pack, he can feel the pull of this creature trying to devour the psychic energy around. Lagging slightly behind Tala to follow their lead, Ardin turns his head for a split second to see it snuffing out the stars around it.
Ardin Gallagher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Drayna Caj Tala Bajorvan on Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:46 pm

The wolves run for the lighter part of the Dreaming. Some begin disappearing as the group flees, abandoning the Dreaming entirely. The fox turns to face Ardin and the beast, its eyes glowing bright purple, its tails whipping frantically. A purple light bursts from the fox and instantly Ardin's form begins to disintegrate.

You must leave.

As Ardin loses his hold on the Dreaming the last thing he sees is a second shadow forming behind the fox. Its form more humanoid than the monster's but it still sucking in the psychic energy around like black hole. The fox turns...

And Ardin blacks out.
Drayna Caj Tala Bajorvan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ardin Gallagher on Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:13 pm

As Ardin jolts awake in a cold sweat now back in the den, he looks at the motionless body of Tala. As quick as he can, Ardin bolts out of the den and howls out "Matai Vasa, iske iske!!! We have a problem with Tala!"
Ardin Gallagher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Althea (Moon Moon) on Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:27 pm

shed would look at as shes knocked over my ardin as she was standing garud at the den as shes whines looking up at him

shes safe i keep atta safe! she is fine?!
Althea (Moon Moon)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bikbun Ironbones on Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:23 pm

(I'm not making another account so this message is from Matai Vasa)

As Ardin dashes out and calls out to Matai Vasa, he raises his eye in confusion, but as soon as it is mentioned that Tala is in trouble his ears drop to their side and a small whimper escapes him.

He dashes past Ardin and pushes the furs on the door aside to tend to Tala.

Upon seeing Tala passed out on the floor, he yelps and utters curses under his breath in fear, and immediately kneels by her side and places his paw upon her forehead and starts chanting.

Brilliant white energy starts swirling from his words into the winds, and from the winds into his fur, and from his fur into her forehead, and mutters beneath his breath.

"Drayna Tala, baki. Baki. Baki. May hazmir bless your Ca, my Veldinfir, and with all my strength, My Essence Heals You-" and deliberately obfuscates the remainder of the spell.

He quickly follows up with a similar spell, ending with "The Power of Essence Purifies you"
Bikbun Ironbones

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Althea (Moon Moon) on Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:47 pm

shed would get up and lower her ears as shed comes into the den her tail between legs

she told me to not drink tea stay safe and you... man awake but tala not? i didnt do job right i try to keep safe?!Bakchi Dragga
Althea (Moon Moon)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ardin Gallagher on Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:55 pm

Ardin turns to Althea. "Keep watch, Mahi. If you hear anything approach this camp, let us know."

Seeing Matai Vasa rush forward, Ardin moves to the side to allow him passage and begins explaining the situation.

"We were in the Dreamscape. Tala was showing me the visions of rimok, and one appeared beside us. The other psychics fled and Tala ejected me, but they stayed. More balkir were forming around them as I left."
Ardin Gallagher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Althea (Moon Moon) on Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:01 pm

shed tipped her head as shes whinnes as shes goes to

keep atta safe

as shed looked back then heads off

i go outside watch atta safe as shes heads off fully now
Althea (Moon Moon)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Drayna Caj Tala Bajorvan on Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:31 pm

Tala suddenly opens their eyes and seems shocked to see Matai Vasa.

"Vasa!" They hold their head in pain as they attempt to hug the larger Arluru. "...Zu, lowsi Rimok lowai bardgad jun heia... Tala seena Siga sann synmirja.." Tala stops, and looks around panicked, their tail bristling "Hyvar Ystani Ardin?!?!"
Drayna Caj Tala Bajorvan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ardin Gallagher on Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:02 pm

Hearing Tala's panic, Ardin steps from behind Matai Vasa, finishing a mutterance under his breath. "I'm here, Tala. It is good to see you are back, I was worried for you when more of them appeared."
Ardin Gallagher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Drayna Caj Tala Bajorvan on Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:31 pm

Tala calms down and sighs. They slowly start to get up but collapses again from exhaustion.

"I try fight, was between both Rimok. Did not see one behind until you shout. Turned to fight small one and large Rimok grab me. Other small Rimock then steal my synmir using synmyrkmir, use synmir to attack large Rimok. I then wake here." Tala holds their head again in pain.
Drayna Caj Tala Bajorvan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum