Epoch on the Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big project.

3 posters

Go down

Big project. Empty Big project.

Post by Micheal Grayflow Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:09 am

Michael walks out from the Inn across the deck to the Bunkhouse to get more paper and ink and runs back to the notice board with newfound excitement.
He quickly writes a note, hopefully for all mages to see.
It reads:
'Attention all mages within Holdfast, I have an idea I would like for everyone who is skilled with magic in someway to be apart of, I think I'm going to call it the Mages College Of Holdfast, and I would like for all mages to join but first I need the best and able to teach to speak to me about being teachers in your field of study.'
With the note written, Michael pins the note to the board, tearing his old one down.
Micheal Grayflow
Micheal Grayflow

Back to top Go down

Big project. Empty Re: Big project.

Post by Volkihere Malacalo Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:07 pm

In an extremely brash and harshly written script a note is attached to the notice board underneath the posting from Micheal Grayflow,

"I'll be in the tavern for the next few days if I'm in the same time as you, I'll talk. Bring Grog."

-Volk

Volkihere Malacalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Val Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:14 am

In an extremely elegant cursive the following is written"

"Dearest Michael,

While I cannot teach on my own, I am looking into ways to circumvent this issue so that I may educate the people of Holdfast in the more nuanced aspects of the arcane arts.

Come to my caravan and we can discuss the matter over some tea.

Sincerely,

Marquess Valeriya n'ah Cullasseth e'Varinia of Tor'Jadin and Sinciput, Councilwoman and Faerie Champion of Holdfast, Heir of the Morning Star
Lady Val
Lady Val

Back to top Go down

Post by Micheal Grayflow Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:23 am

Michael wakes the next day and checks the board and finds the two replies stuck under his original note. Reading Volks note, Michael stops at the mention of Grog.
"What's Grog?" Michael asks himself before he enters the inn and sits down, waiting for this Volk , someone he's never met before.
Once seated, Michael begins to wonder if he should've gone to Lady Vals caravan first.
Micheal Grayflow
Micheal Grayflow

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Val Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:31 am

Outside the inn, the pennants of Lady Val's caravan can be seen blowing in the wintery wind. Faint smoke rises from the top suggesting a warm fire inside and a candle is in the window.

Out the windows facing the ocean the splashing of tails can be seen in the distance and on the grey horizon a light frigate sails across the opening of the bay despite the rain and the bitter cold.
Lady Val
Lady Val

Back to top Go down

Post by Micheal Grayflow Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:29 am

(Oog, this post is moved to the watering hole tab, check there for updates)
Micheal Grayflow
Micheal Grayflow

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Val Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:35 am

(ok)
Lady Val
Lady Val

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content