Epoch on the Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keket awaiting for Asher in the travern

2 posters

Go down

Keket awaiting for Asher  in the travern Empty Keket awaiting for Asher in the travern

Post by Keket Tue May 22, 2018 6:34 pm

she be sitting down at the table awaiting Asher to show up as they said this would be there meeting spot for more training for arm wrestling at the thought of this it made her smiled as she felt she was growing stronger as time went but needed more help in this filed
Keket
Keket

Back to top Go down

Keket awaiting for Asher  in the travern Empty Re: Keket awaiting for Asher in the travern

Post by Asher Fairchild Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:10 am

Asher enters the tavern in search of Keket.

"Alright Keket, you ready?" She says with a grin, excited to continue training
Asher Fairchild
Asher Fairchild

Back to top Go down

Keket awaiting for Asher  in the travern Empty Re: Keket awaiting for Asher in the travern

Post by Keket Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:22 pm

-shed looked up to see asher as shed nodded happly-

yes im ready! iv been looking forwords to learn more!
Keket
Keket

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Fairchild Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:41 pm

“Alright, last time we wotked on building your strength. Continuing to increase your strength is still important, but lets try working on your stances. “

Asher takes an offensive stance, and motions keket to mimic her.
Asher Fairchild
Asher Fairchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Keket Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:53 pm

shed would go to get up and start to mimic her taking an offensive stances like she would to fight with her swords then looked at her-

" like this right? iv got to make sure i have a good center balances so i dont lose my balances while fighting. like when i fight with my swords"
Keket
Keket

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Fairchild Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:42 am

"Right. Not only do you want to keep balance, but you want to stay grounded so your opponent cannot move you. You don't want your opponent to have the upper hand."

Asher shows her a few stances and defensive moves.
Asher Fairchild
Asher Fairchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Keket Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:55 am

-shed nodded as she got also now better grounded as she would start to move like asher learning the new stances and defensive moves-

"theres alot more to this then i first had thought"
Keket
Keket

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Fairchild Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:30 pm

"There is, but you'll get used to it. For now, just concentrate on staying grounded and increasing your strength."

Asher practices some offensive moves while Keket practices defending. The two practice for a while, until their arms are weak.

"Do you think you've got the hang of it?"
Asher Fairchild
Asher Fairchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Keket Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:51 pm

-shed nod as shed would stand after awhile -

" yes i feel like i have i feel iv got a better understanding of it more now"
Keket
Keket

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Fairchild Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:55 pm

"I'm satisfied with your improvement. Keep up the training!"

(Signing off on Grapple 2)
Asher Fairchild
Asher Fairchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Keket Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:00 pm

thank you so much asher i mite be coming to see you again sometime for more training down the line
Keket
Keket

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down