Epoch on the Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want Potions for the Apocalypse?

3 posters

Go down

Want Potions for the Apocalypse? Empty Want Potions for the Apocalypse?

Post by Malva Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:56 am

Written in Malva's usual cursive on a piece of paper clearly torn out of a notebook, pinned next to "The Edge of the Knife" notice:

A friendly reminder to the residents of Holdfast that if you would like me to brew you potions for the oncoming apocalypse, you must give me the ingredients to do so. Please refer to my list if need be.

I do plan on sitting down some Saturday morning soon (after gathering of course) and making as much mana and other potions as possible.

[Timestamp: 2018/06/07: 7:26am]
Malva
Malva

Back to top Go down

Want Potions for the Apocalypse? Empty Re: Want Potions for the Apocalypse?

Post by Degren Brightforge Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:07 pm

Finding Malva after a small search, Degren asks, " how much Smith sweat do you need? I've got a surplus... how much can you handle, exactly?"
Degren Brightforge
Degren Brightforge

Back to top Go down

Post by Malva Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:17 pm

Malva is visibly concerned and confused by this statement, but tries to play it off.

"I need three drops of it per unit of Reveal Oil, and of course I need the other gathers for that as well. I can also use it to make Caustic Tar; it's not nearly as strong but it only uses one drop as far as I can tell, and the only other remotely uncommon ingredient it takes is a flora."
"Hold on I'll check my floras"
She starts rummaging through her bag...
Malva
Malva

Back to top Go down

Post by Malva Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:10 pm

"So it appears that I have 4 of the flora I need for Caustic Tar, and an absurd amount of the flora I need for Reveal Oil"
Malva
Malva

Back to top Go down

Post by Zar/Herr Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:00 pm

"what list?" asks Herr. "I want to be of use but i'm pretty sure i'm not strong enough without a little boost. what's that stuff Auron keeps using against people in competitions?"
Zar/Herr
Zar/Herr

Back to top Go down

Post by Malva Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:52 am

"It's right there." She points towards another notice on the board titled "A Comprehensive List of Things to be Gathered for Malva's Potions"
[OOG: Sorry I forgot to print it off for May game, just assume maybe it got beaten up and she took it down to repair and now it's back up.]
"Auron uses Reveal Oil. If you get me ingredients, I can make you something when I sit down to brew on Saturday."
Malva
Malva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down