Epoch on the Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How does one check private inbox messages sent to out account on this forum

2 posters

Go down

How does one check private inbox messages sent to out account on this forum Empty How does one check private inbox messages sent to out account on this forum

Post by ThraenOfHeart Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:26 pm

As the title suggests my notifications said no one private messages me on this forum how do I check for private inbox messages on this forum?

ThraenOfHeart

Back to top Go down

How does one check private inbox messages sent to out account on this forum Empty Re: How does one check private inbox messages sent to out account on this forum

Post by Timmean Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:09 pm

Private Messages (or P.M.'s) are sent to your Inbox; you should see a button for it around the top-middle of the page. If you have any messages, it should be orange or have a (1) next to it or something like that. I'll send you a PM now as an example.
Timmean
Timmean
Admin

https://epochnl.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

How does one check private inbox messages sent to out account on this forum Empty Re: How does one check private inbox messages sent to out account on this forum

Post by ThraenOfHeart Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:14 pm

Thank you Smile

ThraenOfHeart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down