Epoch on the Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rose looks for traveling companions

3 posters

Go down

Rose looks for traveling companions  Empty Rose looks for traveling companions

Post by Gurok Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:59 am

Timestamp: Sunday afternoon, right after July game

Rose makes her way across the bridge to the inn loaded with a large backpack stuffed to bursting, with bedroll tied atop, and many things strapped and tied to the outside, including what looks like a makeshift fishing pole. She gathers some rations from the tables and cupboards under the kitchen counters, leaving a rock on the counter with a note that reads "To HaSSan, for RaTionS for The Road, from RoSe".
She looks around the Inn and asks
"Anybody wanna come with me to Ner Batin?"
Gurok
Gurok

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Rose looks for traveling companions  Empty Re: Rose looks for traveling companions

Post by Gurok Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:28 am

"Um, Okay, Thanks! Sorry, but I uh, I cant remember your name. I have met you before though, right?" Rose looks embarrassed and mildly uncomfortable, shifting from foot to foot, glancing around the room further, not meeting your eyes.
Gurok
Gurok

Back to top Go down

Rose looks for traveling companions  Empty Re: Rose looks for traveling companions

Post by Gurok Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:49 am

She glances at the map in her awkwardness, and suddenly stops swaying. "Holy TURDBALLS!! Ner Batin is how far!!?? That's gunna take forever!! Nevermind!!" She hurridly puts back the food she's packed and takes back the note and rock, and still awkwardly apologizing, backs out of the inn to go look for Father Francis.
Gurok
Gurok

Back to top Go down

Post by Callieaste Shanda Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:01 am

Callie finishes her water as Rose enters the Inn again.

"Rose I'll accompany you. That journey is dangerous especially during these times. I'll keep you safe and make sure you get there and back safely."

Callie looks at Rose with a concerned look. She was lucky to escape capture Godo and his minions and she won't take her freedom for granted. She wasn't able to help Misty but she'll protect Rose with her life. She is not seeing harm come to another of Holdfast's children.

Callieaste Shanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Gurok Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:24 pm

Re-entering the inn later to grab some strawberries, Rose "Thanks Callie, but it turns out I dont need to go after all. Father Francis can teach me!"
Gurok
Gurok

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum