Epoch on the Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking to learn about the other races cultures.

2 posters

Go down

Looking to learn about the other races cultures. Empty Looking to learn about the other races cultures.

Post by Micheal Grayflow Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:40 pm

Michael writes a short note and pins it to the board, it reads:
Dear friends

After the events these past few days, those not directly linked to Godo, have got me thinking about the other races and their cultures.
I do wish to learn about all the races that currently reside here in town, but specifically, I wish to know more about Fauns and their culture, outside of any stereotypes that may exist.
If you have something you share, you can find me by the Water circle, watching the ocean.

Your friend
Prof.M.Grayflow
Micheal Grayflow
Micheal Grayflow

Back to top Go down

Looking to learn about the other races cultures. Empty Re: Looking to learn about the other races cultures.

Post by Kez Shiras Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:17 am

Kez walks into the inn, whistling happily to himself. After grabbing an apple, he checks the message board. Seeing the new message from Michael, he takes his apple and begins to progress to the Water circle, whistling once more.

Walking across the meadow, Kez sees Michael by the water circle. "Hey Michael! How's the water looking today? I can appreciate the beauty of it, but could we move a little inland? I'm still a little shaken by that octopus throwing me in the river. Anyways, I heard you wanted a Faun to help teach you about our culture, I'm certainly willing to help!"
Kez Shiras
Kez Shiras

Back to top Go down

Looking to learn about the other races cultures. Empty Re: Looking to learn about the other races cultures.

Post by Micheal Grayflow Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:52 am

Michael can be seen lightly picking at the grass. He looks up and spots Kez.
"Good day Kez, thank you for coming. I was hoping you could tell me more about your people.
Mostly because Rin mentioned something about finding a mate once we deal with Godo, and it got me thinking, I don't know anything about the Faun culture."

(OOG: Gonna move this to Trodden Paths section.)
Micheal Grayflow
Micheal Grayflow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum