Epoch on the Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Francis pins a note to the wall

3 posters

Go down

Francis pins a note to the wall  Empty Francis pins a note to the wall

Post by Sage (Cast) Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:44 am

(oog timestamp: sunday evening after October game. I know this is late but things have been pretty hectic on my end, sorry!)

Torn from a notebook, a piece of paper is stuck to the wall of the inn. Folded and messy, it reads:
Friends,
The past two or three years I've spent in Awwnm have been a wonderful experience that I will not soon forget. However I have never considered myself a resident of this fine land, but instead a traveler. And, as many of you very well know, I do believe it's time for this traveler to finally go home. Within the week I will be heading west back home to Sencil in the Frontier. Please do no be afraid to approach me and say your goodbyes! That being said, I will not be gone forever. Few forces on this green earth will keep me from returning to the land, and the people that I love.

If you ever have need to reach me, please write me at 6 Cathedral Street, Sencel.

Your friend,
Francis Jean Saint-Antoine

P.S. If you happen upon Ardin before I leave, please send him my way as soon as you can.

(oog: if anyone wants to do some 1 on 1 rp, send me a message on fb, or preferably, track me down at crafternoons, even if you dont have anything "important" to say, rp with me anyways!)
Sage (Cast)
Sage (Cast)

Back to top Go down

Francis pins a note to the wall  Empty Re: Francis pins a note to the wall

Post by Verbena Domitia Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:27 pm

Not long after the note is posted, it is edited in Verbena's characteristic handwriting. The end now reads:

"Few forces on this green earth will keep me from returning to the land, and the people that I l̶o̶v̶e̶ have manipulated for my own emotional gratification as a self-satisfying performance of virtue."

Verbena Domitia

Back to top Go down

Post by Micheal Grayflow Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:32 pm

Michael reads the new edited note from Verbena, a scowl spreads before he tears the new note off and writes his own. After pinning it to the wall, it now reads:

Come on guys, the good Bishop is leaving, the least we should do is show him some respect and not put him or his actions down. He's not perfect and neither is everyone here.

P.S.
I will continue to remove negative notes that involve the original. Please show Francis Saint-Antoine some respect, he's a wonderful priest and friend.
Micheal Grayflow
Micheal Grayflow

Back to top Go down

Post by Verbena Domitia Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:45 am

Verbena rips Michael's addition from the board and marches off towards the forge.

Verbena Domitia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down