Epoch on the Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Town Meeting

+5
Timmean
Gerogie
Volkihere Malacalo
Camean Estelwen
Borin Ironhammer
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Town Meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: Town Meeting

Post by Camean Estelwen Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:09 pm

"I fear healing them with the earth would regenerate flesh onto their bones, though perhaps a stronger healing spell could perform that." Camean pauses in thought. "Is it possible an air spell perhaps could help, one that would scatter and split the bones?"

Camean Estelwen

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Timmean Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:57 pm

Timmean shook his head and sighed. "I wish I knew; the only air mage who's lived here is Ira, and I'm afraid she's away right now."

Admin

https://epochnl.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Phineas J. Pennefeather Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:33 am

The Halfling is urged to add his thoughts.

"I am pretty sure that "healing" the undead is really a case of "a very little, more than a little too late"! Healing only works if you still have life in you and these things seem to be way past that!"

After a brief moment of reflection, he continues.

"I do know that there are very powerful magick's and alchemies, way beyond my knowledge, that can act against these creatures…"
Phineas J. Pennefeather
Phineas J. Pennefeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Horns Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:17 pm

[July 2nd, approx. 10:25pm]

Horns had been in the tavern since before the meeting, shuffling around with Phineas in an attempt to keep everything clean and everybody happy. He hadn't said anything, as he wasn't particularly good at killing skeletons (Or anything), and therefore had no idea what might work. Plus, he had simply run away during the attacks. He noted to himself, with a small amount of pride (the greatest amount of pride that could possibly come of running away), that it had allowed him to stabilize many of the fallen before he was taken.

Although he didn't participate, he did avidly listen to the conversation, his ears flicking between sources of speech as he moved around. With Phineas's comment, he realized that he had something he could add, and turned his head to speak over his shoulder from the kitchen.

"Oh, if you think alchemy could help, I can talk to my dad! Even if he doesn't know, since, well, I don't think he's ever had to deal with skel-," Horns visibly shivered, and nearly lost his stirring spoon in the pot because of it. "Um, skeletons, one of the other fauns there might!" He gave a soft little laugh. "If there's one things fauns know, after all, it's alchemy." Laying the spoon on the counter, he turned to address those gathered front-on. "If the messenger ever trusts me with a pen again, I'll write it in my next letter!"

Horns

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Octavia Rhoswen Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:14 pm

Looking at Camaen, "I think it might be important that we try all ideas until we find one that works- that may or may not include all forms of Magic."

"Yes, playing different music could work. I, myself tried singing a lullaby to put the being asleep. Alas, it would not work. He said he liked to boogie. Ugh."

"I wonder if anyone has tried any heavy, blunt weapons..." Decima trailed off.

She writes:

Have tried:
- Fire Mana
- Metal daggers
- Wooden staff
- Singing another song

Has worked:
- Music stopped, slows skeletons.

Haven't tried:
- Offensive Earth spell
- Healing the undead
- Air spell
- Playing another beat

Last edited by Octavia Rhoswen on Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:17 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding)

Octavia Rhoswen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2