Epoch on the Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Town Meeting #2

+4
Torvallis!
Gerogie
Malva
Borin Ironhammer
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Town Meeting #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Town Meeting #2

Post by Horns Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:15 pm

"Wait, you've been talking to her? Who's Sparky? What's Sparky? Who is this tiny air child?" Horns asked, all at once, looking up from his work in shock upon realizing what the others were saying. 'Why didn't I ask any of these questions before?' He added, to himself. 'I need to pay less attention to the inn and more attention to these meetings.'

Horns

Back to top Go down

Post by Borin Ironhammer Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:16 pm

Borin stood up banging his mug on the table "She won't be gettin' any o'my blood if I've got anything te say about it!" Boring said angrily then he realized he probably wouldn't have anything to say about it and sat back down.

Borin Ironhammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Malva Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:21 pm

"Timmean tried to make a deal with a vampire" said Malva in reply to Horns.
Malva
Malva

Back to top Go down

Post by Octavia Rhoswen Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:24 pm

"Ooooo! Oooo! Me!" Aerwyn smiles big.

She looks over Opals shoulder to try and see the paper.

Octavia Rhoswen

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Borin Ironhammer Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:26 pm

"Actually the vampire tried to make a deal with him." Borin said remembering his conversation from Sunday morning. "He may have seemed more than ready to comply and slightly less ready to offer me up too but there was the threat o'deaths involved."

Borin Ironhammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Octavia Rhoswen Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:34 pm

"I helped make an Air circle. It's a nice one." Smile

Octavia Rhoswen

Back to top Go down

Post by Horns Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:39 pm

"I bet it is!" Horns smiled goofily at the little one. He pushed the vegetables in on top of Torvalis!'s greens and tossed the salad, then began searching around for something the Air Kin could play with. "So... If deals are being made with the vampire, why are we trying to kill it and it's little dog, too? Having something powerful on our side, not trying to kill us sounds like, y'know, a good thing."

Horns

Back to top Go down

Post by Horns Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:42 pm

Horns shuddered at the memory. "Yes, well, aren't we making a deal so she doesn't do that again?" At the suggestion of a vinaigrette, he nodded happily. "That sounds fantastic, you are absolutely right!"

Horns

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerogie Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:44 pm

Opal intrudes, "Void magic is powerful and it would be amazing to learn, but trusting vampires is a dangerous thing. We cannot trust blindly; It is good to be prepared."

Gerogie

Back to top Go down

Post by Borin Ironhammer Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:45 pm

"Te the best o'me knowledge the deal is that she keeps doin' that to me and Timmean and she wont kill any of ye. And there was somethin' about Timmean learning black magic in there somewhere too but i don't know much about that."

Borin Ironhammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Horns Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:52 pm

A triumphant look came to Horns's face as he found a little ball, but the look was quickly replaced by one of pure confusion. "Wait a minute. You're telling me that Timmean, salt-of-the-earth healer and farmer extraordinaire, our Timmean, who hates evil-doers, is making a deal with a vampire so that it sucks our blood, so that he can learn black magic?" Horns did the frustrated arms thing. "That makes no sense!" He lightly tossed the ball to Aerwyn, smiling lightly, but his expression turned darker again as he turned to Opal. "You're right, we do need to be prepared!"

Horns

Back to top Go down

Post by Borin Ironhammer Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:59 pm

"What he said was the deal is that he and one other non-elf fey has their blood sucked and vampire lady doesn't kill everyone in town." Borin says, wondering why Timmean wasn't saying anything. If he brooded out loud this conversation wouldn't be necessary. "The black magic is something the vampire seems to be using to fuck with him because he is obviously not happy about it... I don't think... He's not happy about something."

Borin Ironhammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Volkihere Malacalo Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:01 pm

" The devil enterd this place... And we rolled out the red carpet for her, and let her toy with our desires, and even to ultimate power, our heroes are not as strong as we want them to be."
If you look to place where the the voice is emanating from, Volk is leaning against the back door to the tavern, and he is looking at Timmean.

Volkihere Malacalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerogie Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:06 pm

Opal looks over, "Volk! perhaps our victorious sheriff has an idea as to what could hurt our vampire friend"

Gerogie

Back to top Go down

Post by Octavia Rhoswen Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:12 pm

Aerwyn lets the ball drop and a perplexed look befalls on her face.

Octavia Rhoswen

Back to top Go down

Post by Malva Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:25 pm

"Fair point Torvallis!. My suspicion is that she just wants to watch Timmean squirm before eating everybody anyways."
Malva
Malva

Back to top Go down

Post by Volkihere Malacalo Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:11 pm

"She brings the beasts in first to weaken us then she attacks herself when we are week the one called "sparky" was not under her compleat control, he ran off after Malva and the vampire threatened us, she seemed concerned for the beasts well being wich means it can be lost she can not call it back and it can die. Also she desires to play games, we can pry information out of her while she try's to manipulate us. She only comes out at night, so I asked her why she only comes at night she avoided the question. I've heard of killing vampires with wooden weapons like stakes. She can cast two spells that worry me she can kill a person with a single spell and she can teleport to wherever she wants with a spell when that happens you must interrupt he whatever way you can, also she has some way of raising the dead so they may come to her aid when we strike. If we are going to kill we must be ready, and have all weapons, plans, and spells, prepared. We use everything at once so when she learns we are a threat it will be to late."

Volkihere Malacalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Malva Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:56 am

"She sent Sparky after me though, didn't she? I think it does what she tells it too..."
Malva
Malva

Back to top Go down

Post by Volkihere Malacalo Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:25 am

"But she can not call it back, and she does not know where it goes, which means we can separate her and sparky."

Volkihere Malacalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Octavia Rhoswen Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:32 am

"I bet Sparky likes to play games too!" Aerwyn said with glee. "I bet they're the fun kind," she smiled.

Octavia Rhoswen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next