The wounded awakens

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The wounded awakens

Post by Malva on Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:57 am

Malva pipes up; "Oh and before you go, it just occurred to me that next time you knock him out with that method, you should save his blood! I am figuring out a new recipe, and one of the only ingredients that is clear is that it needs a human mage's blood." She pauses; "In fact, saving anyone's blood when you use that method wouldn't be a bad idea because I might find a recipe that calls for it some day."
avatar
Malva

Posts : 470
Join date : 2014-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The wounded awakens

Post by Timmean on Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:08 am

Intrigued, Timmean raises an eyebrow. "What recepie?"

_________________
*Brooding* *Brooding* *Brooding* *Farming* "The Earth will heal you!" *Brooding*
avatar
Timmean
Admin

Posts : 375
Join date : 2014-09-24
Age : 29

View user profile http://epochnl.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The wounded awakens

Post by Malva on Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:33 am

"One for making mana" she replied.
avatar
Malva

Posts : 470
Join date : 2014-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The wounded awakens

Post by Timmean on Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:38 pm

"WHAT?!?" Timmean jerks up, trying to sit up before a fresh wave of pain forces him back down. "Ow... you... you have a potion to make mana??? When did you get that?"

_________________
*Brooding* *Brooding* *Brooding* *Farming* "The Earth will heal you!" *Brooding*
avatar
Timmean
Admin

Posts : 375
Join date : 2014-09-24
Age : 29

View user profile http://epochnl.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The wounded awakens

Post by Horns on Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:10 pm

Horns yelps at the sudden shout, then adopts a stern expression. "I told you, those bone fragments can break off and do serious damage; you really can't move your leg! Especially not quickly like that!" Horns begins fussing with the leg, making sure it's okay. As he works, he says, "Oh, okay, Malva! In that case I'll just bleed him unconscious! I'll make a deep incision and collect the blood in a vial for you. Also makes it easier to sew him up after. Probably less painful. Quicker. More efficient all around, really." The medic straightens out Timmean's knee, and, satisfied no serious harm was done, sits back down. He shrugs. "Much less fun, though."

"If you're ready to start today, Borin, we can head down to the forge whenever you like!"

Horns

Posts : 240
Join date : 2014-10-05
Age : 20
Location : The Watering Hole

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The wounded awakens

Post by Malva on Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:04 pm

"Great, thank you Horns" says Malva, smiling.
She turns to Timmean; "I don't have the recipe per se; it's written very cryptically and I need to figure it out."
avatar
Malva

Posts : 470
Join date : 2014-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The wounded awakens

Post by Torvallis! on Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:07 pm

Torvallis! seemed like they were listening intently to their right shoulder. Then suddenly they address the room:

"Pardon, is there a reason none of us suspect Malva of being a vampire? She keeps asking for different varieties of blood"

Torvallis!

Posts : 486
Join date : 2014-10-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The wounded awakens

Post by Timmean on Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Timmean flinches again, and hisses his next sentence; "I told you, DON'T say that word." Pausing for a moment before continuing, in his normal voice. "I'm not keen on losing any more blood, but if it can go to mana production, it will be well worth it. Actually, Malva, did you learn to hold mana yet? If not, I could start teaching you."

_________________
*Brooding* *Brooding* *Brooding* *Farming* "The Earth will heal you!" *Brooding*
avatar
Timmean
Admin

Posts : 375
Join date : 2014-09-24
Age : 29

View user profile http://epochnl.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The wounded awakens

Post by Malva on Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:38 pm

Malva raises her eyebrows towards Torvallis! in an expression that seems to say "Are you for real?" before turning to Timmean and saying "I have not learned that yet, it would be great if you were to teach me"
avatar
Malva

Posts : 470
Join date : 2014-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The wounded awakens

Post by Borin Ironhammer on Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:40 pm

Borin walks over to the counter, pours himself an ale and downs it leaves a gem on the counters and looks to horns. "I'm Gonna head down and heat up the forge. you draw yer diagram and meet me when yer ready."

Borin Ironhammer

Posts : 288
Join date : 2014-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The wounded awakens

Post by Horns on Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:55 pm

Horns happily nods at Borin, a few more times than strictly necessary, then produces a pen and two pieces of paper from his bag. He lays one piece on the table, and then, laying the other paper against Timmean's good knee, Horns pokes and prods for a few minutes, grinning and humming to himself. He tries to get a feel for the shape of the kneecap; any notches, any raised or lowered areas, and so on. Then, he makes four marks; at the top, bottom, extreme left, and extreme right of his knee. With some more prodding, he marks the notches and other spots he was looking for with different symbols. He then lightly connects the outside marks he made in a rough shape of the knee. He nods, satisfied, and lays the paper on one of the tavern's tables. The humming turns to whistling, briefly, as he quickly makes a key of the symbols he used, grabs the second piece of paper, and lays it on the side of Timmean's good kneecap. He again marks around, now humming once more, and sketches the knee with notes. He then gets up, grabs his medkit and the first sketch, and exits the inn. Excited, he sings a little song as he walks.

Horns

Posts : 240
Join date : 2014-10-05
Age : 20
Location : The Watering Hole

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The wounded awakens

Post by Timmean on Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:38 pm

Timmean nods to Malva. "Gladly; I'm going to get a little more rest to give my arm the best possible chance to heal. But come find me in a few hours, and we'll get started." He settles back on the bench as if going to sleep, then slips a hand into his mana pouch and pulls out an earth mana. "Though before that... The earth will heal you (4 points)." He touches the mana to his chest where it immediately disappears. Closing his eyes, Timmean mutters to himself "much better..."

_________________
*Brooding* *Brooding* *Brooding* *Farming* "The Earth will heal you!" *Brooding*
avatar
Timmean
Admin

Posts : 375
Join date : 2014-09-24
Age : 29

View user profile http://epochnl.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The wounded awakens

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum