Epoch on the Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grayfeared Roams...

2 posters

Go down

Grayfeared Roams... Empty Grayfeared Roams...

Post by Grayfeared the Whitehawk Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:11 pm

Time Stamp (The night of the day the event ended)

Grayfeared Roams the grounds for a bit in contemplation, before finally entering the watering hole. He stomps the floor loudly 3 times to get the attention of everyone in the room. Grayfeared hops up onto the table, and as the room quiets, he begins to speak.

"Friends," he begins, "I have been here for a short time, but I feel like I belong. You have all been so kind. We have fought side by side. I fell, and the grace of the medics kept me alive. For that, I am grateful." He begins to get sorrowful and paces the table, "Yet, when the vampire came, I hid. When I saw you frozen, I cowered. When I thought you were all dead, I ran."

Grayfeared takes a drink to steady himself. He begins to tear up, "I hope you can forgive me. As I promise to do right by you all in the future. For friends, I have decided to make this my prime residence as I search for my childhood home. Militia, I will fight any enemy that may challenge you. Alchemists, you have my blade for protection as you search for your ingredients. Everyone else, you need but ask. By song and steel I swear I shall make this place better."

He jumps off the table, "Now friends, We have survived much, A round of drinks is well deserved!"

With that he takes out his guitar and begins to sing, "God save thee fair barley".
Grayfeared the Whitehawk
Grayfeared the Whitehawk

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message