Meanwhile, back in the Watering Hole Tavern ….

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Meanwhile, back in the Watering Hole Tavern ….

Post by Torvallis! on Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:09 pm

"Oh, ah, that's my cue, isn't it?"

Torvallis! quickly cast a fireball on their stew, evaporating all the water and turning into a pure mush and gobbled it down in a flurry of spoons. They then dashed out the tavern door.

A second later a red-hooded head inched it's way around the door again. "Stabby murder person! When you find the sergeant, both of you meet me by the forge!"

A loud 'with fire I fuel the flames' a few second later let everyone know that T! had actually made it to the forge this time.

Torvallis!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Volkihere Malacalo on Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:00 pm

"I have to go, but we are not finished our conversation." As he glares at the woman with the tattooed face.

Volk then stands up, sheaths his blade, and walks to the tavern door, he stares back at the tattooed lady.

He says nothing, then opens the door slowly, exits and quietly closes the door behind him.

Volkihere Malacalo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Timmean on Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:48 pm

Timmean gives a slight nod to the room; "Enjoy the rest of the meal everyone; I have some things to take care of." With that he turns, following Phineas.
Timmean
Admin

View user profile http://epochnl.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Torvallis! on Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:44 pm

While everyone was distracted, it seemed Torvallis! had built the fire up to the very-loudly-previously-explained safe limits of fire-in-the-tavern.

In the glory of the blaze, it took Torvallis! a while to notice the giant rat snuggling into them by the fire, and . . . it was licking . . .

"Er, folks . . .? Can someone get their sharp things, I think this rat likes my flavour . . . "

Torvallis!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Torvallis! on Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:09 am

After sitting down with a glass of celebratory elven . . . stuff, Torvallis! addressed the part of the tavern that cared to listen to them, and announced:

"Pre-emptive last rites! Afraid you might go into the bushes someday and be devoured by a spider? Think you might never get to ask forgiveness for your water magic? Might you never have the chance to say 'goodbye' and/or 'fuck you' to your loved ones? Then perhaps the new service I will be offering at the fire temple, which is currently mostly just a forge by decoration, is for you! All I ask in payment is praise for Lord Fire and the bounties he bestows upon us!

What do you folks think?!"

Torvallis!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phineas J. Pennefeather on Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:46 pm

(OOG: deleted)

Last edited by Phineas J. Pennefeather on Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Phineas J. Pennefeather

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Torvallis! on Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:49 pm

(OOG: . . . is this seriously something that can be confused with important? I'm planning to have Torvallis! occasionally blurt out random, bad, and often also horrifying, ideas of worship for Lord Fire)

Torvallis!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phineas J. Pennefeather on Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:08 pm

(OOG: Good point, carry on!)
Phineas J. Pennefeather

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top