Epoch on the Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

September 2017 Event Memories Thread

+3
Joy Rosewood
Ivy
Kuromori, Taka
7 posters

Go down

September 2017 Event Memories Thread Empty September 2017 Event Memories Thread

Post by Lady Val Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:44 pm

Post Event memories here!
Lady Val
Lady Val

Back to top Go down

September 2017 Event Memories Thread Empty Re: September 2017 Event Memories Thread

Post by Kuromori, Taka Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:00 pm

As Taka:
Night one:
-Being all like "Hahaha I am aware now! I can see the circles!"
*Walks over to water circle*
*It's not there*
-Hiding in the woods with Hugo for teaching, but not really being quiet because I was meditating so that's a little impossible. We finished and decided to play a game where we'd sneak somewhere without making any noise at all. Hugo was leading and kept losing so he told me to lead but then immediately goes "Shh we need to actually take this game seriously now; I hear something." And then there was something on the path moving towards us and we just booted it out of there as fast as possible AND I STILL HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT WAS.
-Hugo, every other minute: "Don't worry about it"
Excuse you, I will ABSOLUTELY worry about it

Night Two:
-The hold-iest night in Holdfast
-Tryin real hard to get Krond's stuff back from the astral plane (or something)
-Bard mark!
-Puppy-guarding the air circle during the hunt
-SORRY FOR THE FRIENDLY FIRE CRISTOPH
-Getting knocked into my bleed and screaming loudly with no acknowledgement whatsoever aside from the Transformed. Like I literally got tripped over because I wasn't seen. Anyhow Sharon ended up stabilizing me, but if she hadn't Joy would have found me 30 seconds before I died.
-Being a rabbit and spacing out for a second and feeling the headband and being like "Wait... I'm Malva?"
-Trying to get to the fire circle as a rabbit and getting surrounded by hellions who knocked me into my bleed. I ended up 5 or 6 minutes into my bleed and just wondered like "What happens if I die right here?" But then Marr and someone found me and I was their free kill.
-"So uh... you gonna use any of those states you got there?"
-Trying to punch skeletons to death with moderate success??
-Hugo empathic heals me and drops down.
Ah, we're playing dead I see, smart.
WAIT NO HE USED HIS LAST HEALTH POINT TO HEAL ME AAAAAAAAAAAAA GET HIM INTO THE INN

As Malva:
-Going flora hunting and hearing noises close to me and freaking out like "That's impossible! How can anyone get that close that quietly?!?" And then I realized that it was actually just THE LEAST STEALTHY SQUIRREL IN THE WORLD dropping pine cones out of trees and making human-sized noises
-Shiny space alien god thing walks by the knights camp and we all just stare at it and Degren sounds the horn.
Krond (I think?)(From the field): "I thought we said the horn was for DANGER!?"
Degren: "Yeah. IT IS."
*Shiny space alien god thing walks into field*
Krond: "Ohhh "
-Lady Val being all smug and happy because she pissed off a rift deity
-Can't stop seeing Mitchell's new character as Fujita from Dorohedoro
-More enchanted items!
-Apparently no one wants Toughness 12
-"Alchemy isn't honorable"

After Game:
-Hoops! And Erika's dolphin game.
-At home:
Mom: "How was your weekend?"
Dad: "Did you learn anything?" (What he usually asks me when I get home from class)
Me: "Yeah; I learned Quicken State."
Both: "... What?"
Kuromori, Taka
Kuromori, Taka

Back to top Go down

September 2017 Event Memories Thread Empty Re: September 2017 Event Memories Thread

Post by Ivy Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:03 pm

Just gonna post some of the big ones I remember in what i think was chronological order. more to come later I'm sure.

Friday night:

- *Screeches of hellions in the distance*
"Hey Taka, now seems like a good time to learn about psychic, yes?"
"Sure"
*Flees to woods, teaching session happens.*

- Cutting our session short when Taka's bell attracted a hellion, and the associated teamwork of getting the hell out of dodge alive.

- Talking with the sheriffs about sheriff stuff, ended up talking about family at some point.

Saturday day:

- Bringing in Vadim Ironstones, my new PC! Also known as 'Splosion Man.

- "What sort of stuff is there around here"
T!:"Well, there's an Inn just up the hill from here"
"Is there Ale?"
T!:"Yes"
*Takes off sprinting for the Inn like a lunatic*

- Talking alchemy with the local alchemists, and recounting the tale of Vadim's poor eyesight. Don't forget eye protection when you do alchemy, kids!

- Talking love potions with Talia. I got you the next best thing didn't I?

- Making potions for the first time! Getting ingredients can be a pain in the ass, donate to your local alchemist today!

- Mirror monster, and the following NOPE when it point-cast-fuck-you'd Degren or something along the lines of that.

- More alchemy talk, making deals, and otherwise faffing about as a grumbling imbecile

- Getting grabbed for Lizardfolk fun times, I think the exchange was: Rob: "Hey Mitchell, Lizardfolk?" Me: "See you in cast cabin shortly"

- Playing Green Arrow, eating about half of Bishop, and not missing a single shot in my entire run. Green Arrow for main antagonist next season!

Saturday Night:

- The Hunt, and being the Hare. Because of course the sneaky bastard who flees at the first sign of trouble earns me a pair of bunny ears and a poofy tail.
Not that anyone saw me like that, evidently, based on how close by people passed by me without seeing me or my fuzzy ass ears.

- Fighting my damned hardest against the hellions, Jake scareing the shit out of me by screeching about half an inch from behind my head, suicide rezzing Taka, and getting a non-consensual stomach reduction surgery from A hellion (Thanks Jake Neutral, definitely what Hugo's scrawny ass needed :p ).

Seeing the mirror monster as Hugo, and subsequently fleeing it and it's presumed nonsense danger.

- Passing out in the Inn at 11, waking up at 1, and rather than getting in bed, thinking "That bench is actually kinda comfy" and spending the night on the bench instead.

Sunday:

- The tournament, Vadim's Spider slaughter, learning that dumping 3 tons of gold into the ocean might have been a bad idea, and doing some training with Bikbun.

Can hardly wait until next time. IC party soon!

Last edited by Hugo on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ivy
Ivy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:15 pm

*Googles "Fujita from Dorohedoro"*

...Are you kidding me!? Wow. Ok then. (Astonished)

Last edited by Hugo on Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ivy
Ivy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuromori, Taka Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:38 am

You have the hat and a kinda similar mask okay
Kuromori, Taka
Kuromori, Taka

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy Rosewood Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:20 am

* Friday *
- The messenger and her icky sticky ooey gooey leg. That crap got over everything I was wearing. "Not my livelyhood!"
- Torvalis! returns. Loses a hand by sticking it into a hellion.
- I dropped a needle like, four times, not impressing the Lady Keket. I was actually quite tired by the end of all of that.

I'll post stuff about Saturday later.
Joy Rosewood
Joy Rosewood

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:27 am

I'm guessing that everyone else has forgotten what happened at game, then.
Ivy
Ivy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Val Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:54 am

just waiting for some free time to post
Lady Val
Lady Val

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Joy Rosewood Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:08 am

*Saturday, in rough chronological order*
- Morning expedition. It's kinda wet, there are many dew filled spider webs. I basically don't find anything.
- Bees. Getting stung. Eating ghost pepper sauce to make my nose water and getting giddy off of the endorphins.
- More bees. Interrupting the meditations at the earth circle with screaming.
- Learning about earth.
- Discipline. I really need to get started on those Halfling gloves.
- Fucking with messenger guy by filling his head with booze and lies.
- White Tower. "Die once or die a thousand times!". Honestly looked like an old school Dr. Who villain. I loved that costume.
- The unanimous response to White Tower's little threat.
- The wedding. Honestly, best moment of this game.
- Golden man. I hope those arrows didn't hurt too much Rob...
- 33 SUNDERRRRRRR
- The Sea Witch. Bikbun eviscerating her length wise with his axe and forge hammer. That was awesome.
- After trying everything Joy could think of, Keket looks at Torvalis. "Medic 5. What's wrong with you?" "Head trauma." "Head trauma?" "33 Sunder! 20 Sunder! 20 mauling! 20 mauling!"
- Lord of the Hunt. Not really sold on night time pvp. Sooo many holds were called that night. Soo many glasses fell off of peoples faces. Was kinda fun when I was a bear.
- Healing Darcy.
Joy Rosewood
Joy Rosewood

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy Rosewood Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:23 am

I wasn't aware of Sharon doing that. It was funny at the time.
Joy Rosewood
Joy Rosewood

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuromori, Taka Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:11 pm

Also, finding this in a gather egg:
September 2017 Event Memories Thread Happy_10
September 2017 Event Memories Thread Crappy10
Kuromori, Taka
Kuromori, Taka

Back to top Go down

Post by Timmean Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:59 am

Friday night:

-Struggling to eat a piece of bread with fire jam
-The water circle is... gone? What? I went out twice, the first time with Hugo and Taka, the second time with I'm not sure who, trying to figure out what was going on.
-Hellions and other monsters (plus it being dark) making the search difficult. I yelled out that I was going to disappear for a while, and then...
-...My Essence Blends with Air! Roaming around in the air was awesome. I got to do so much... followed Arden to the earth circle, looked for the water circle, got a close-up view of a Hellion... had to wait for someone to open the inn door before I could slip inside... it's all good!
-Still while blended, watching Torvallis and others investigate the paralyzed (?) Hellion. I got to get a pretty good look into the cuts... and then Torvallis loses a hand.
-Being in the inn, still blended, when Degren and someone else (Pierre, I think?) are talking about sending a group out to look for Timmean. I begrudgingly dropped the spell to make sure we didn't have an unnecessary search party on the go.

Saturday:

-Food! So much food to prepare!
-The water circle has, thankfully, returned.
-The Imperial messenger was great. At first he was just annoying, but a little of Hassan's happy juice worked absolute WONDERS Laughing
-Keket's "house"
-Tethering the 3rd water/fire point with our new fire kin, Torvallis, and several other helpers
-The white rift deity thing chasing everyone out of the inn, and Valeria telling it to shove it
-Hastily tethering the last water/fire point. And now, I'm out of mana Neutral
-Hunting lizard men through the woods
-Watching enchanting when the golem walks into town
-Since the secret is out: the wedding! That was great. Rushing around beforehand, trying to get everyone in place, and lending Asher my cloak so Auron wouldn't see her in her dress
-Degren having a whole ceremony planned out. Magic rings. And mana shard confetti!
-Praying at the Faerie circle, only to be jumped by the phase beast and have my ear ripped off silent
-Val re-grows my ear, just as Faerie decides I've had long enough as an elf. It's been fun!
-An experiment: "My essence blends with air!" *glances around* "...Did that work?" *Everyone shakes their head.* "...Drat."
-Krond tracking the phase beast to a warp point, and a bunch of mages and psychics studying the "tear" he found
-Someone leading a few people off towards the ruins for "The Fellowship." I have no idea what was going on there, but I'm sure we haven't seen the last of it
-Stalking around as a bear. No one attacked me until the very end.
-Getting attacked by a Hellion and playing dead in hopes of avoiding a second attack. The thing looked me right in the eyes... creepy
-Oh, and Chickie's amazing pie cake things

Sunday:
-The rift thing is back! Kill it! Kill it with... Herr?
-Riju in the fighting tournament
-Attempting to pray at the Faerie and water circles, but not being able to because there are spiders about and everyone else is busy with the tournament
-Pissing off Val's mother with logic

Admin

https://epochnl.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ardin Gallagher Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:29 am

Probably forgot things but oh well. Had such a blast this season, can’t wait for next!

Friday:
~Up praying at the earth circle.
~Hear a noise on the path.
~Go investigate, it’s the messenger! Or most of her anyway.
~Heal her up with magic, barely made a difference.
~Get her to the inn, hear that Annwn’s swarming with Hellions.
~Well, tonight’s gonna be dangerous.
~Turns out it wasn’t so bad! Good teamwork all around.
~Sheriff talks. Getting a plan sorted out, and talking about family.

Saturday:
~Morning prayers.
~Out gathering with Malva.
~Beehives with Malva and Joy, loving the possibilities for new gathers!
~Head up for prayers.
~Learning earth magic from Riju.
~Teaching Joy earth.
~Volk coming up and saying he can teach magic proper.
~Volk’s ensuing training session.
~#RijuTaughtItBetter
~Golden Statue.
~Loving the sunder mechanic, made the fight so much more engaging.
~The White Tower.
~Val’s down, White Tower’s trying to get her.
~Stopping it, and paying the price.
~White Tower’s gone, time to get the points done, pronto!
~Tethering a point with Auron!
~All the points are done!... Now what?
~Praying to Lord Earth for guidance on the next step.
~Vague guidance is vague.
~At the forge, watching the enchanting!
~Green Arrow’s back!
~Aaand he got away again…
~At the forge repairing.
~New sword!
~The Hunt!
~Hunting down Valicorn.
~Hold. Holdy holdy hold.
~Being Beardin!
~Jaya messing up Beardin’s plans.
~Krond really messing up Beardin’s plans.
~Watching Kristoff (sp?) down Taka while I get to the air circle.
~Getting taken to the Hunt Master, only to be whisked away to the earth circle.
~Got all the coins! Can’t be silent, might as well boot her back to the Hunt Master.
~Booking it from the water circle to the deck without being caught!
~Cast time!
~Hellions, oh yeah.
~Spinning Auron.
~Spinning Pierre.
~Spinning Auron.
~Auron commenting on being dizzy.
~Have some more air magic, Mr. air champion!
~More Hellions!
~Heading back, and realizing the mistake I made once the adrenaline wore off and I could feel my ankle.
~Heading to bed early to rest my ankle.

Sunday:
~My throat not being as bad as I thought from all the screaming last night.
~CASTING AGAIN! Had so much fun being pummeled by the town.
~Rat shenanigans with T!
~More rats, hungrier this time.
~Omming and nomming T!s hand
~Spiders!
~Vadim going spider-crazy.
~Kristoff going spider-mental.
~Coming back into town as Ardin.
~Seeing Val’s family up at the earth circle, hoping I can head into town without being noticed.
~Nope, Val calls me up.
~So nervous, turns out all is well!
~Excusing myself from their presence at the first opportunity.
~More prayers to Lord Earth.
Ardin Gallagher
Ardin Gallagher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down