Epoch on the Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enchanting

2 posters

Go down

Enchanting Empty Enchanting

Post by Lady Val Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:20 am

[September 18th, the day after game ended]

Dearest Citizens,

Do you want an item enchanted with a specific spell or effect?

Since I have recently learned how to enchant objects I am now finally opening my enchanting and scroll making business! I would love to make things for all of you and I am willing to negotiate prices so that enchanted objects and scrolls will be affordable for everyone. I will still continue to give a number of scrolls to our Knights for defence purposes (healing spells, untaint spells, etc.) because we need to protect ourselves but the materials for enchanted objects are harder to come by and as such I cannot give them away for free.

I can enchant just about anything with just about any spell as long as I have the mana and the ingredients and I will adjust price based on the spell, the materials you are willing to provide and the materials and time I am providing.

Hope you all find this helpful!

Lady Val

Lady Val
Lady Val

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Enchanting Empty Re: Enchanting

Post by Lady Val Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:31 am

[Sept 18 15 min after the last notice]

1) Mana (case by case basis)

2) The item to enchant (these can be expensive)

3) Appropriate herbs or ores (case by case basis)

4) Blood (likely the wearer's but again this is a case by case basis)

5) Ink or chalk (again, case by case basis, I have yet to learn whether or not circles are necessary in all cases)

6) Wand (I have been using the Faerie champion wand but I'm wondering if certain wood and ore based wands would carry different magical properties)

7) Bikbun's time (if an item needs to be specially forged)
Lady Val
Lady Val

Back to top Go down

Enchanting Empty Re: Enchanting

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum