Epoch on the Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Volk periodically gets drunk in the inn, during the afternoons for about a week. Or two.

2 posters

Go down

Volk periodically gets drunk in the inn, during the afternoons for about a week. Or two. Empty Volk periodically gets drunk in the inn, during the afternoons for about a week. Or two.

Post by Volkihere Malacalo Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:25 pm

The fire crackles in the dimly lit tavern, the regulars are sitting around, when Volk creeks the front door open and walks in. He throws some fins on the counter and in a single action grabs the first bottle under the counter he sees and a cup. He sits down in the corner and pours his mug of whatever he grabed.

OOG: (it seems the wild Volk has built his nest for the night, how long will this nest last, when will he fly off to roost? Who knows, we only have but to watch and see.)

Volkihere Malacalo

Back to top Go down

Volk periodically gets drunk in the inn, during the afternoons for about a week. Or two. Empty Re: Volk periodically gets drunk in the inn, during the afternoons for about a week. Or two.

Post by Micheal Grayflow Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:35 am

Michael opens the door of the inn and stares cautiously at the only other person in the inn at the moment, he proceeds to grab a tankard and his preferred ale and filly his vessel.
Sitting close enough to the door for a quick getaway, but not to close to seem cowardly. He takes a sip of ale, looking at the man whose goal, it seems, is to get piss drunk.
"Are you here about my note on the notice board?" Michael asks, looking at the stranger.
Micheal Grayflow
Micheal Grayflow

Back to top Go down

Volk periodically gets drunk in the inn, during the afternoons for about a week. Or two. Empty Re: Volk periodically gets drunk in the inn, during the afternoons for about a week. Or two.

Post by Volkihere Malacalo Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:54 am

OOG: across the tavern in the right corner lying back against the wall a man no older then twenty with three swords on his belt, his leather boots up on the long wooden platform. His black cloak dotted with armour of steel and leather, all of which is coloured black. As he eyes you from across the tavern he radiates a smells of dirt, blood, and alcohol. There is a small collection of bottles at his side"

through a mildly creepy smile, and a rough voice "Yah."

Ttake a seat over here, what are you doing so far away. I'd prefer not to have to shout this conversation across the bar." He said shouting across the bar.

Volkihere Malacalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Micheal Grayflow Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:07 am

Michael gets up from his current spot and sits much closer to the strange man.
"I apologize for sitting so far, I have never seen or met you before now, so I took the cautious approach." He says, sitting across from the stranger.
"My names Michael Grayflow, and you are?" He asks, stretching his arm for a hand shake.
Micheal Grayflow
Micheal Grayflow

Back to top Go down

Post by Volkihere Malacalo Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:15 am

his hand is met with a leather gloved hand. "Volkihere Malacalo."

"You can say i'm doing the same, taking the cautious approach that is. What do you want?"

Volkihere Malacalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Micheal Grayflow Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:34 am

Michael shakes Volkihere's hand, now knowing he won't die in the next few minutes.
" I had an idea about making a college for all mages, but I need someone skilled in each element to be a teacher if they are able. One for Water, one for Fire, one for Earth, and one for Air. I'd like to have the current champions of each to be teachers, I just need to ask Ashur and Jaya. So I want to now if your a mage and how skilled you are in your element, which I also need to find out." He says taking another sip of ale before continuing.
" Also, all I need to know is your element, if you are a mage, and if you want to teach. Granted, if you do wish to teach, i'd suggest you lay off the booze. I ask only this as I need to speak to Lady Val about this as well." He says, shifting slightly.
Micheal Grayflow
Micheal Grayflow

Back to top Go down

Post by Volkihere Malacalo Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:12 am

"Do you know the names of the champions?"

Volkihere Malacalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Micheal Grayflow Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:16 am

"Ashur is the current Water champion and Jaya is the current Fire champion, I'm not sure about the Air and Earth champions." Michael says taking a sip of his ale, fearing the affects of the ale, Michael sets his tankard down.
Micheal Grayflow
Micheal Grayflow

Back to top Go down

Post by Volkihere Malacalo Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:22 am

"Auron Warfield is the Champion of Air and I am the Champion of Earth. Now why do you want to pull a collage together taught by mages in a town where you do not even know the names of all of the local champions?"
his eyes narrow, and you now notice that he has had his left hand under the table ever since you walked in.

Volkihere Malacalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Micheal Grayflow Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:49 am

Michael looks at Volks hand, than back to Volk.
"Im relatively new here, came by boat, but not willingly. I left shortly after arriving to explore and came up with the idea but pushed it to the back of my mind. I only met Ashur and Jaya and was there for them becoming champions. This the first I heard of you and your championship. I wasn't sure about Auron, my plan was to talk to him about this as well." Michael says, slowly pulling his spellbook out of his satchel. It's modest by design, plain brown leather wrap and plain leather cord to keep it secure and closed.
Micheal Grayflow
Micheal Grayflow

Back to top Go down

Post by Volkihere Malacalo Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:59 am

Without skipping a beat he notices you beginning to pull out the book.
"Thats good to hear mage but I wouldn't escalate the situation, (in an almost taunting tone) put your book away before you scare me, I can be very skittish, and lash out when frightened. (back to his previous demeanour.) Now for why the collage, whats your goal with it, and why here?''
OOG: His words tell you to put the book away, but something in the way he says it, he seems to want you to try something.

Volkihere Malacalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Micheal Grayflow Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:18 pm

Michael obeys, somewhat, keeping his spellbook out but on his lap.
" I felt the town needed a single, unified place for a current mages to get together for meetings regarding magical items and their containment if they pose a threat. Also it will be a place for new mages to be taught relatively easily without the worry of running around looking for a teacher. I intend for Val to be apart of this as well, for she has connections to the town council. And I'd like for them to know what we Do, so as not to cause unwanted stress upon them." He says.
Micheal Grayflow
Micheal Grayflow

Back to top Go down

Post by Volkihere Malacalo Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:31 pm

"Its fine the council needs the stress, keeps them busy, its much harder for them to avoid responsibility when you keep scarring the shit outta em. I agree with what you are saying, someone needs to officially take control of cursed items, but how long have you been in town?"

OOG: He keeps changing tones, one minute he is threatening you, the next he looks like he wants to start a bar fight. Next he seems laughing and jovial, and then sober as a judge. You don't even know if he's really drunk... well if not for the smell of his breath."

Volkihere Malacalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Micheal Grayflow Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:42 pm

Michael shifts again, this hoping in his mind that he's able to leave once he gets his answer.
"I've been here for a few months, but I've worked as a professor for the Near Batin School of Magic for for 4 years. I know that cursed items do exist, but their not a large threat where I'm from. I figured that they would be more dangerous and common here after I arrived." He says, looking at the odd man that is Volk.
Micheal Grayflow
Micheal Grayflow

Back to top Go down

Post by Volkihere Malacalo Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:49 pm

"Ok, how many nights have you spent here, and i am referring to the dangerous nights. Also who do you know, in that who can support your leadership if that is indeed what you are after."

Volkihere Malacalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Micheal Grayflow Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:59 pm

Michael looks puzzled at first, because in his mind, this would've been easier than this.
"I've only spent 2-3 nights here where I almost died here, not including when I arrived and the captain that owned the ship I was brutally killed upon crashing onto shore." He says, pausing for a moment.
"I don't intend to lead people, I'm looking to get like minded people to form a mini council, so there's no bias or end all be all answer from one person. It may slow things down, but things would be done safely considering what we may be dealing with." He says, before looking out the window and he notices a large tent set up behind the inn.
Micheal Grayflow
Micheal Grayflow

Back to top Go down

Post by Volkihere Malacalo Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:06 pm

"Sure ill help you start up your group, we will see where it goes."

With that Volk picks up his empty bottles and places them on the counter. He then leaves the inn (unless you stop him)

Volkihere Malacalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Micheal Grayflow Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:11 pm

Michael, satisfied of how well that went, packs his book back up and gets up to leave the inn.
Micheal Grayflow
Micheal Grayflow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum