Epoch on the Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dimitri "fell"

4 posters

Go down

Dimitri "fell" Empty Dimitri "fell"

Post by Dimitri Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:10 pm

{Time Stamp 3AM December 23rd 2019}

*Dimitri is asleep in the middle of the inn in full battle attire, scratches and blood cover his face His left leg bends at an odd angle. A thick leather tether is tied to his left leg the other end is looks wet and lays on the floor near him*
Dimitri
Dimitri

Back to top Go down

Dimitri "fell" Empty Re: Dimitri "fell"

Post by Kez Shiras Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:09 pm

Kez practically sleepwalks into the inn. He's in his long brown coat, trying to shield from the frigid outside. Luckily, there's a wood stove in the inn...

He walks in from the kitchen-side, lookin' for some leftover grub, but as soon as he opens the door, he jumps nearly six feet in the air. "Fuck! Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck fuck. Okay. Okay, Kez, breathe. Ceridwynn taught you this, just... just..." He bursts into tears, scrambling to look for his bandages in his belt pouches.
Kez Shiras
Kez Shiras

Dimitri likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kez Shiras Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:34 pm

Kez methodically inspects Dimitri's wounds as best and as fact as he can while trying to stop crying, turning his arms over and making sure to be careful around his leg. During which, he finds the tether.

He gently runs the tether through his hand, gingerly inspecting the wet end on the floor.

I guess he didn't notice that he stopped crying. He got back to work, taking out his very few, tattered bandages, softly patching up the sleeping human on the floor.
Kez Shiras
Kez Shiras

Dimitri likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kez Shiras Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:26 pm

As he patches Dimitri up a bit, the small faun boy takes great care around his left knee. He carefully inspects it, noting that it seems to look like it's out of socket. Kez speaks aloud to himself, even though he's alone. "Huh. I guess I should leave this for someone else. Don't wanna hurt him any more. Poor Dimitri." He takes a quick look at Dimitri's foot, seeing it's purple, but doesn't find much.

After a moment, he stands up and grabs a small cloth off of the kitchen counter, wetting it to wipe up blood. When he returns to the sleeping Dimitri, he begins to gently wipe up excess blood around his wounds. Kez isn't particularly squeamish, but it's definitely upsetting seeing so much of his friend's blood. Nonetheless, he takes note of the two puncture wounds on Dimitri's neck when cleaning, a little less than two inches apart. Strange.

When the initial adrenaline rush calms down, Kez stokes the fire, grabs some bread, and  drags Dimitri out of the middle of the inn. Kez prepares for a long night, untying the thick leather tether around Dimitri's leg and plopping himself down on the inn floor next to his friend.
Kez Shiras
Kez Shiras

Dimitri likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AD Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:08 pm

*throughout the night, the wounds slowly try to close but they still continue to ooze slightly*
AD
AD
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dimitri Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:44 pm

*As first light brightens the sky Dimitri wakes up and tries to rise*

"ARRRGGG Dimitri's knee.....oooow Dimitri's face...Kez's body!?"

*Dimitri checks Kez to make sure he's just sleeping then nudges him awake*

"Good morning Kez, it is GOOD to see you. Dimitri hurt his leg last night and Well I know it is early but could you maybe help him back to bed and find one of the doctors when the sun comes up? They don't like being awoken before the sun you know....also can you pass that tether over to Dimitri, I am going to scream if I move and I'll need something to bite down on so I don't wake 1/2 of holdfast"

*Dimitri smiles and looks into Kez's eyes*

"You are a good friend Kez, Dimitri will bring some extra fire wood by later, last night was the longest of the year but it will take some time before they become short again, Thank you"

Dimitri
Dimitri

Back to top Go down

Post by Kez Shiras Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:53 pm

Kez, half-awake, smiles at Dimitri. He passes the tether over. "Gosh, it is good to hear your voice. I was gonna find a better doctor anyways, but I can definitely help you back to bed. I know I can do that. How did you get so beat up, anyways? I guess we may as well talk about something on the way back to bed."

He kinda stands up wearily, extending a hand to Dimitri to hold on to to try and get up.
Kez Shiras
Kez Shiras

Back to top Go down

Post by Dimitri Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:32 pm

*Dimitri bites down on the tether and takes Kez's hand stuggeling up on one foot*

"AAAAAGGG!!!..... hank wu. ull uw fee....Mambe we halk afer I gegh to bed"

* Dimitri and Kez slowly make their way back to his shack, where he lays down into his bed groaning and sweating. His wounds still damp*

"There. Thank you friend. You asked how Dimitri found himself in such a sorry state. You see there some who believe certain nights are stronger or more important then others, last night was one such night. Dimitri... went shopping, but not all prices are paid in rares my friend.

The next time Dimitri goes Shopping maybe he will ask you to wait up for him."
Dimitri
Dimitri

Back to top Go down

Post by Kez Shiras Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:43 pm

"Uh... Dimitri? I'm not sure I understand. Did you see Nero again? Did he offer you something? Godo?" Kez tries to think of what could have possibly done this to Dimitri. He pauses for what seems like forever.

"Well, either way, if you mean me coming with you next time, I think I'd like to be with you. Maybe Ceridwynn, too. I don't want you to get hurt like this again, yknow?" Kez is holding back tears. He knows this could have been REALLY bad, and can't stand to think of losing such a good friend.
Kez Shiras
Kez Shiras

Back to top Go down

Post by Dimitri Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:27 pm

*Dimitri lets out a large belly laugh then a groan.*

"You think haha. You hahaha. You think too highly of Dimitri. Why a spring bear once left be worse for ware then you see me now.

Why you see Dimitri a tattered mess many times every month what is once more? This will heal as all the others do HaHaHa.... Faun's are good for the heart"

*His face turns a little more serious*

"Remember Kez, if you are ever in dire need. 3 times, and loudly...

*Dimitri smiles once again*

"Now will you stay and question me more or will you please find Dimitri a doctor the sun has already risen"

Dimitri
Dimitri

Back to top Go down

Post by Kez Shiras Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:07 pm

Kez skeptically says "Okay..." leaving out an 'if you say so...' and sprints off into the bunkhouse to find someone he recognizes as a medic he really looks up to. Basically, a powerful medic that isn't rude.
Kez Shiras
Kez Shiras

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecil Lockhart Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:24 pm

Cecil is reading poetry casually in the bunkhouse while enjoying some tea. He hasn't had much time to look into anything he's been hoping to while in holdfast. It's kind of impressive how much his skill set comes in handy in town with all the attacks and people getting injured on a regular basis.

Seeing Kez he turns looking at the frantic looking faun.

"Is everything okay bud?" He sips his tea approaching Kez looking concerned.
Cecil Lockhart
Cecil Lockhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Kez Shiras Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:33 pm

"Uh, okay. Dimitri was really, really hurt last night, and I need someone to take a look at him. I tried to patch him up, but I'm not very good. I know you're good with helping people, so here I am asking you. Please."

Kez is fidgeting. He normally fidgets, but he's certainly fidgeting more than normal. He wants to get back to Dimitri, obviously.
Kez Shiras
Kez Shiras

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecil Lockhart Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:32 pm

Cecil's look grows concerned as he listens to Kez tell him about Dimitri. He turns and quickly abandons his cup of tea to run over to his bunk to grab his medical bag.

"Lets get going then there's no time to lose, lead the way." Cecil follows Kez's lead.

"Giving medical attention first even if it's just some basic bandages before getting or while waiting on help is defiantly a good idea, you did well Kez. I'm here to help now" He tries comforting him as they go
Cecil Lockhart
Cecil Lockhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Kez Shiras Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:55 pm

"Thanks, Cecil. Truly, thank you. I really did try, I think he's still oozing? Which is kinda scary. He should be healing. But I checked him all over? His knee is dislocated I think. I should probably be taught how to fix that. I dunno. Anyways, here he is." Kez kinda gestures to Dimitri's tent, trying to shut himself up and leave Cecil to it.
Kez Shiras
Kez Shiras

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecil Lockhart Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:06 pm

Cecil rushes into the tent to check on Dimitri starting with his knee and then exams him all over for other injuries or abnormalities.

(Medic 5, Pathology 1)
Cecil Lockhart
Cecil Lockhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down