Epoch on the Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Final Farewell to Holdfast

+4
Dimitri
Malva
Z
Pierre
8 posters

Go down

A Final Farewell to Holdfast Empty A Final Farewell to Holdfast

Post by Pierre Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:58 am

[Time stamp: a few hours after the end of September game]
Pierre heads back to his tent, and there he can be heard packing up his belongings. Every now and then then he can be seen stepping outside, and sort of, ‘soaking it all in.’ This has been his home for over 5 years, a lot of memories have been made, both good and bad.
As the sun sets and all of Pierre’s belongings are packed and ready to go. He wanders off to the fire pit to enjoy a nice fire. Will anyone enjoy his company one last time he wonders
Pierre
Pierre

Back to top Go down

A Final Farewell to Holdfast Empty Re: A Final Farewell to Holdfast

Post by Kez Shiras Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:27 pm

Kez turns the corner from the inn playfully sprinting, apparently heading to his tent to grab something. He notices Pierre at the fire pit and stops for a second, wondering whether whatever in his tent can wait. He decides it can, calling out to Pierre as he walks towards the fire pit.

"Hey Pierre! I can see you're all packed up there. Mind if I join you?"
Kez Shiras
Kez Shiras

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:13 pm

The distant "ting ting tinging" of a triangle stops from the distance, and around the corner of the inn wanders Z, who offers a greeting wave and a short gesture at Pierre and his things as if to say "this is it huh?"
Z
Z

Back to top Go down

Post by Malva Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:05 pm

Malva happens by
"Wait are you leaving like NOW-now?"
Malva
Malva

Back to top Go down

Post by Dimitri Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:10 pm

Dimitri also wanders over and sits down by the fire.

"Pierre made up his mind, Dimitri has never known him to change it and I Do not think today is that day...The Rakash, the Shadow Queen, that Danm Vine, It didn't matter what we faced, Dimitri took solace when you were around Peirre.

*He looks to Kez and Z*

"You 2 will have to pick up the slack when Peirre leaves so Dimitri will feel safe."

"Malva you have been here for a long time, seen much. I hope it never gets easier to say good bye to friends, don't tell Dimitri if it does."
Dimitri
Dimitri

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierre Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:18 am

Pierre looks up to his friends making their way over.

To Kez, "By all means, please join" as a smile glows on his face.

To Z, "Can't say I'll miss your meditation rituals anytime soon Z" hes says and a joking matter. "And yeah, this is it."

To Malva, "Yeah, I'll be leaving first thing tomorrow morning"

After Dimitri finishes, "I don't think there will be that much slack to pick up when I leave. Holdfast, in my eyes, have been able to pull through everything I've seen thrown at it. Everyone pulls their own weight, from the little things that nobody may notice, to the big ones that can't go unnoticed. I think that any one of you in my shoes would be able to pull off everything that I've had to do."

"As far as saying good-bye to friends, it's not easy. I've seen friends like Timmean, Father-Francis, Greyfeared, and others say their good-byes. It doesn't get easier, but guys like those, they leave on a good note. And those stay with you for a long time. So I'm hoping I can leave on a good note too."
Pierre
Pierre

Back to top Go down

Post by Kez Shiras Sun Oct 03, 2021 6:54 am

Kez plops down on the seat across from Pierre as people join.

"Pierre, you HEAVILY underestimate yourself. Like, yes, I'm sure it's hard and all, it's hard on our end too, but you're gonna leave a huge hole in Holdfast that we're gonna have to try and fill. Not only skill-wise, but with a huge care for the town we live in."
Kez Shiras
Kez Shiras

Back to top Go down

Post by Dog Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:33 am

Dog shows up late, probably only hearing the tail-end of what Kez has to say.

"Hi Pierre! Hi everybody."

He waves and then finds himself a spot to sit (on the ground, maybe?) before piping up.

"Yeah, Pierre, like. I can't think of anybody else in Holdfast who's quite like you. You're honourable, and strong, and just... cool. You're inspiring! I want to be like you. People are gonna miss you a lot.

Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Keket Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:52 pm

keket would walk up looking at Pierre then everyone esle as she would go to take a seat if one was open as she over heard what was benning talk about so she made sure to to come have a chat

-she looks at everyone -

" hello every body" -she then loosk at Pierre - "after all the many moons this will be the last one that we will see each for now then? i do hope you plan to keep in touch with us..?"
Keket
Keket

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierre Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:34 pm

“I’ve no doubt that you guys can fill any void. You guys are still young here in Holdfast. I’ve had years here to show my strengths, you will too if you choose to. Keep true to who you want to be and you will stand out amongst your peers. Keket here has been a steady presence in all my time here.” He redirects his attention to her. “I’ve always had that feeling of security knowing you were around to help patch me up. Thank you for everything Lady Keket. But this may be the last time we see each other. I can’t guarantee that I’ll be keeping in touch, I wouldn’t expect anything from me for a very, very long time”

A slight cough and in a more peppy tone, “But enough with the sappy moments, you guys want to know anything about me? And questions? Can’t tell you everything but you never know if you don’t ask”
Pierre
Pierre

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero. Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:46 pm

(Time stamp: late afternoon)

Zero hears bustling in Pierre’s tent, and makes her way over. She raps a closed fist against the fabric, and enters after being invited in.

Low, indistinguishable murmurs may be heard for a few moments before she exits again and heads towards the inn.
Zero.
Zero.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down