Epoch on the Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Business inquiries from Michael

2 posters

Go down

Business inquiries from Michael Empty Business inquiries from Michael

Post by Micheal Grayflow Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:07 am

After a few weeks since returning to Applevale, Michael remembered the request he asked of Bikbun and how costly that would be.

After some time and failed ideas, he decided to track down to one man who might be able to assist him in his task to fund a memorial sword in honor of Niko
Degren Brightforge. The last Michael heard was that Degren was staying with Auron and Asher.

He eventually found the stall Degren had set up a long time ago and he walked up to it.

"Degren? I got a couple questions for you if you don't mind.
Firstly, how much would you recommend a box of 50 nails be sold if the nails were made by a basic smith?"

"And secondly, can you show me the ropes when it comes to business? I want to make enough to buy enough master grade metal for a new bastard sword."
Micheal Grayflow
Micheal Grayflow

Back to top Go down

Business inquiries from Michael Empty Re: Business inquiries from Michael

Post by Degren Brightforge Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:09 am

Degren eyes Michael and puts down the armor he had been polishing, " well," he says, leaning back in his chair, " that depends on the quality and thickness of the nails. Big building nails and tiny finishing nails are different beats entirely. . And buying master grade metal is not nearly as difficult as finding it. I've only managed to find a few units of the stuff in all the years I've been searching. They'll run you about 4 or 5 rares per unit. Then you've gotta find a Smith skilled enough to make it for you... all in all, that sword is going to run you 20 or 22 rares. A pretty pricey thing, by anyone's standards."
Degren Brightforge
Degren Brightforge

Back to top Go down

Post by Micheal Grayflow Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:28 pm

Michael rubbed his chin in thought.
"Well, I already have a master smith lined up, that being Bikbun."
"As for the nails, I haven't really thought that far. Figured I'd make whatever had a higher demand and buying price. And 20-22 rares is much less than the 12 radiants I was told."
Micheal Grayflow
Micheal Grayflow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down