Epoch on the Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Niko Waits by the Fire

5 posters

Go down

Niko Waits by the Fire Empty Niko Waits by the Fire

Post by A Knife! Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:29 pm

*dated early morning, Monday October game*

Niko waits by the fire pit, bags packed at his side, waiting for those who are leaving with him to Applevale and then on to Ner Batin.
A Knife!
A Knife!

Back to top Go down

Niko Waits by the Fire Empty Re: Niko Waits by the Fire

Post by Rosco Agassi Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:58 pm

Rosco wanders a few feet away from the fire. For a few seconds he just stands there, not sure what to say. What does slip out isn't intended, silly and a bit jumbled. "Can't we just like...hide you in the inn?"
Rosco Agassi
Rosco Agassi

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:08 pm

Z heads over, not far behind Rosco, and offers Niko a small greeting wave as he takes a seat by the fire, this feels fairly familiar to him, having said goodbye to Pierre just last month and a few feet away
Z
Z

Back to top Go down

Post by A Knife! Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:20 pm

Rosco Agassi wrote:Rosco wanders a few feet away from the fire. For a few seconds he just stands there, not sure what to say. What does slip out isn't intended, silly and a bit jumbled. "Can't we just like...hide you in the inn?"

Nice try but if I wanted to stay I would, Holdfast life was good for time but it's drained me in a way. I want to spend time with family, not have to risk my life constantly. It will be hard to leave but hopefully I will see you again.

You're a great medic Rosco, and an even greater friend.
A Knife!
A Knife!

Back to top Go down

Post by A Knife! Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:24 pm

Z wrote:Z heads over, not far behind Rosco, and offers Niko a small greeting wave as he takes a seat by the fire, this feels fairly familiar to him, having said goodbye to Pierre just last month and a few feet away

Glad to see you Z, I'd offer you a notebook so you could write what you want to say but unfortunately I burnt mine entirely in the ritual.

Few people come to Holdfast prepared and capable but I feel you've adapted very quickly, certainly faster than I did when I first came here. You're a strong fighter and psychic. With your friends behind you I'm confident you'll do well here.
A Knife!
A Knife!

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:42 pm

Niko wrote:
Z wrote:Z heads over, not far behind Rosco, and offers Niko a small greeting wave as he takes a seat by the fire, this feels fairly familiar to him, having said goodbye to Pierre just last month and a few feet away

Glad to see you Z, I'd offer you a notebook so you could write what you want to say but unfortunately I burnt mine entirely in the ritual.

Few people come to Holdfast prepared and capable but I feel you've adapted very quickly, certainly faster than I did when I first came here. You're a strong fighter and psychic. With your friends behind you I'm confident you'll do well here.

Z gives Niko a smile, and a nod, he gestures to Niko, the Inn, the Woods, everything around him and gives a thumbs up, as if to say "You've done a good job here"

He then gives a small frown, sad that his friend is leaving
Z
Z

Back to top Go down

Post by A Knife! Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:06 pm

Z wrote:
Niko wrote:

Z gives Niko a smile, and a nod, he gestures to Niko, the Inn, the Woods, everything around him and gives a thumbs up, as if to say "You've done a good job here"

He then gives a small frown, sad that his friend is leaving

Yes I've definitely put in my fair share of work here, even more so in old Holdfast. I'd like to say I'd visit but that itself isn't 100% certain at this point. If I settle anywhere I'll send a letter so that you can always visit when you like. Holdfast is alright but I highly recommend taking some time away and enjoying the peace and some certainty of safety once and a while.
A Knife!
A Knife!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kez Shiras Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:29 am

Kez comes barreling around the corner from the in, clinking and clanking with his alchemy kit and tent all packed up on his back.

"Hey Niko! I'm allllmost ready. I just gotta say bye to like, everybody. I think some of the guild members are at the boneyard, so that may be a little while. Anyways, I'm trying!!"
Kez Shiras
Kez Shiras

Back to top Go down

Post by A Knife! Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:33 am

Kez Shiras wrote:Kez comes barreling around the corner from the in, clinking and clanking with his alchemy kit and tent all packed up on his back.

"Hey Niko! I'm allllmost ready. I just gotta say bye to like, everybody. I think some of the guild members are at the boneyard, so that may be a little while. Anyways, I'm trying!!"

All good, we should be able to get to Applevale in 8 hours or so. Leaving a little late will just mean arriving when it's dark but I know the trail well enough.
A Knife!
A Knife!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaya Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:04 am

Jaya exits her tent feeling the chill autumn air on her face as she pulls her cloak tighter. Autumn has always been her favorite season there was just so much beauty in the change in the color of leaves from green to shades of red, yellow and orange. She loves enjoying the fruit of the harvest apples and also pumpkins along with warm and comforting spices. Yet this year everything is different, nothing feels the same the joy of the fall is overridden by more somber emotions. The town is changing which isn't necessarily a bad thing but saying goodbye is always hard and with so many people happening to be leaving so close to each other it has really damped her mood    

As she sees Niko bags all packed waiting for his traveling companions to leave she approaches.

"Niko I'm proud to have called you my apprentice and I'm sure Bikbun is just as proud as I am. You've done well in your training from us both and your growth since you've been here is inspiring. You've mastered both fire magic and smiting which is quite the feat not only that but you're co-sheriff. I hope your legacy and dedication inspires others to follow in your footsteps. Please keep learning in your travels and teach others who are willing and dedicated to learn.  

I wish you and your sister well, family is very important I know you'll keep one another safe. I hope this isn't goodbye just a farewell till one day we'll cross paths again. I know it may not be soon but please visit and defiantly write. Know that you've always have a home and friends here in Holdfast.    

Jaya extends her arms out for a hug
Jaya
Jaya

Back to top Go down

Post by A Knife! Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:32 am

Jaya wrote:Jaya exits her tent feeling the chill autumn air on her face as she pulls her cloak tighter. Autumn has always been her favorite season there was just so much beauty in the change in the color of leaves from green to shades of red, yellow and orange. She loves enjoying the fruit of the harvest apples and also pumpkins along with warm and comforting spices. Yet this year everything is different, nothing feels the same the joy of the fall is overridden by more somber emotions. The town is changing which isn't necessarily a bad thing but saying goodbye is always hard and with so many people happening to be leaving so close to each other it has really damped her mood    

As she sees Niko bags all packed waiting for his traveling companions to leave she approaches.

"Niko I'm proud to have called you my apprentice and I'm sure Bikbun is just as proud as I am. You've done well in your training from us both and your growth since you've been here is inspiring. You've mastered both fire magic and smiting which is quite the feat not only that but you're co-sheriff. I hope your legacy and dedication inspires others to follow in your footsteps. Please keep learning in your travels and teach others who are willing and dedicated to learn.  

I wish you and your sister well, family is very important I know you'll keep one another safe. I hope this isn't goodbye just a farewell till one day we'll cross paths again. I know it may not be soon but please visit and defiantly write. Know that you've always have a home and friends here in Holdfast.    

Jaya extends her arms out for a hug

Niko returns the hug.

"It's been a pleasure to learn from you Jaya and with the spells I've learned I should have no issue defending myself on the road ahead. I won't know where I'll be or what I'll be doing for some time but as soon as I can I'll send a letter about how things are going and what my plans for the future are."
A Knife!
A Knife!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down