Epoch on the Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kez Wants To Help

2 posters

Go down

Kez Wants To Help Empty Kez Wants To Help

Post by Kez Shiras Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:27 am

Kez, having recently finished scrawling a note, posts it on the notice board. The words get smaller as you read down the sheet.

“Dear Holdfast (of which I am a part (but I have nothing to help myself on right now so yknow)),

Sup! I wanna help. If you guys have any jobs you want done, or need Apprentices of any kind, or something like that, either write in the very large space I Might leave that the bottom of this paper (sometimes I write more than I thought I would, you know how it is) or come find me and tell me directly!

Sometimes I’m pretty easy to find but given trends recently just check near Auron. Auron, if you need anything, just tell me.

Anyways, I will post my credentials in my title as following, but don’t be afraid to ask if what I’ve written down doesn’t fit what you need. Worst I’ll do is say no!

Shit, I’m running out of space. Talk to me!

Respectfully,
Beggingly,
Ever helpful,
Please make me an Apprentice,
- Prodigial Alchemist Kez Shiras of Holdfast, Slayer of Coiled Bruins and Premier Wrastler (at least top 5, surely)”
Kez Shiras
Kez Shiras

Back to top Go down

Kez Wants To Help Empty Re: Kez Wants To Help

Post by Jaya Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:49 am

Kez's notice catches Jaya's eye as she walks by the notice board. After reading it Jaya smiles and fishes a pen out of her purse.

"I'm looking for a fire apprentice since Niko has left town. Have you given much thought to fire magic?

Seek me out if interested"

- Jaya
Jaya
Jaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Kez Shiras Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:59 am

Kez, who was sitting nearby and noticed the new response, but not Jaya, sprints over to it, and audibly exclaims “Shit! I didn’t mention fire magic!” Before sprinting out of the inn to find Jaya.
Kez Shiras
Kez Shiras

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum