Epoch on the Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

August 2022 memories!

4 posters

Go down

August 2022 memories! Empty August 2022 memories!

Post by Ivy Mon Aug 22, 2022 6:45 am

I don't know what the name of the game was, mom and dad were arguing.
Ivy
Ivy

Back to top Go down

August 2022 memories! Empty Re: August 2022 memories!

Post by Ivy Mon Aug 22, 2022 5:23 pm

An abridged version, while I longform some more *ahem* specific highlights:

- Bodyguarding Gull from spiders with Emellia while Gull picked blueberries with no urgency whatsoever

- Teaming up with Lexicus to air spin a snake 11 times, plus teaming up with Lexicus and Grim to spend the next half-minute beating the snot out of that poor snake while it spun around in the blade tornado.

- NEW hAT!

- Dollfaces are my most and least favourite enemy to fight: Saturday night started off annoying, trying to hit them while on the move with a spell which has a 13 syllable incant, but once I'd blown most of the mana I calmed down and got to work with Theo's sword (I appreciate being remembered as 'a person who can wield a shortsword and is halfway competent' <3)

- Lillium's Master scroll bankshot around a dollface

- The serving counter dive ^v^

- Spooky silk road hike with Malva and Ryn

- Sparring!
Ivy
Ivy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gull Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:01 pm

Ivy wrote: - Bodyguarding Gull from spiders with Emellia while Gull picked blueberries with no urgency whatsoever

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Gull

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Tue Aug 23, 2022 3:30 pm

Game was great, shout out to all the new players!! Y'all did great!

Friday
-Friday night was pretty chill, not too much going on, me and Dimitri had some Great RP over by the air circle
-This new Roland guy is sketchy as fuck don't like that
-Niko... This can't be good, smells of Nero

Saturday Morning
-Morning gathering! Went alright, I don't think I got much but was peaceful for the first time in months which was nice
-Hung out for a short while, noticed the cage, that looks good at least, even if it does not bode well
-Got to play a spider for the first time! That was some good fun, they're such irritating little buggers
-After that I get recruited into helping with the Golem, goddamn that was some good fun, rough fight, and I can't believe Dimitri used Roc'Son as he did, but damn
-Got back into kit as Z, got caught up from the morning, got some lunch, had a good time
-We went out to hunt some weird tracks I found... They were giant rat tracks
-I am redeemed as we change course slightly and hunt wood fairies? Paper fairies? Idk what to call them but they were neat

Saturday Night
-The tension, moving the tables in the inn and the new folks asking why we were doing that
-We sat outside for quite a while, enjoying what may be our last meal of One-Pot Pasta while the sun went down
-people who know they will be puppets get in the cage
-Now we wait, I have 1 chance to psychic battle a dollface and hope my brain doesn't explode, good luck me
-Eventually the call comes, and out we go to fight and die
-We don't get them this time. They disappear. Teek tells us she thinks Nephila has enough light now
-Did I mention Teek was here? And absolutely Juiced up on Elderchild power? And was taking light back from the Dollfaces to give back to us?
-Post fight, Fayt thinks we should poke around in his head some more and see if we can find anything, I have the tiniest bit of experience from last game, and decide to give it a go
-Wow I LOVED that rp but goddamn is Fayt's head a mess, so much so that I was forcibly ejected, might've been someone else in there though if what I think is true...
-Teek goes in while I scramble to get resources to go for round 2, Teek is... less gentle
-Going in the 2nd time with Gull, Teek has definitely changed our scenery a little, and we do our best, there's a little fucking around, and by the end of it we have more questions than answers
-It is late, Me, Teek, Gull, Fayt, and a few others talk before going to sleep

Sunday!
-I almost always sleep in a tiny bit Sunday morning, this one is no exception
-Sunday morning I am approached by a friend, asking me to poke around in their head, looks like this is my job now
-That goes pretty well actually, I learn a lot, and so do they, we'll do more at a later time
-Roc'Son is here??? Like, the person???
-Teek, Fayt and I get to talking, Teek, needs to go home to Kwak, away from the danger of the dollfaces and Nephila, but also needs to be here, she takes me aside
-I don't know what I've signed up for, but I now hold a good chunk of Teeks power. I won't let her down.
Z
Z

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuromori, Taka Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:13 pm

gull made like a really concerning comment about the song playing in his head and it was really funny but i cant remember it
Kuromori, Taka
Kuromori, Taka

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuromori, Taka Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:24 pm

my post-game was kind of a fever dream but since game happens again tomorrow im gonna try to jot down a couple things

-Grant before game: "Demon's aren't real, Sharon said August 2022 memories! 1f60c "
-49 bottles of beer on the wall... 49 bottles of- k- i'll be back guys Razz
-found quite a few old popsicle sticks... i'm liking this cumulative effect
-i am bad, horrible at whiffing the wowball (or whatever the branded names were)
-i can finally stop trying not to meta knowing what the golems are after woo... not gonna say anymore for whoever missed it
-i didn't think i was that well hidden, but even my allies couldn't find me lol
-coming over to the "dead" golem and hearing Dog say "No... I don't know where Malva is..." and everyone frantically waving me away; comedic timing lol
-fun antics trying to get to the spot where stuff happens when it's overcast
-Maybe not our most successful dollface fight
-double brewing speed morning, just constant brewing while EVERYTHING is happening around me: Timmean's back? Rocson is a guy now and he's here dropping plot bombs? Z is now Teek?
Kuromori, Taka
Kuromori, Taka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down