Epoch on the Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start of construction -

2 posters

Go down

Start of construction -    Empty Start of construction -

Post by Marr Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:18 pm

[Dated for the 24th November.]
Marr walks back into town around the Inn and heads down to the Gazebo.
Eyes this thing up and down wondering what he got himself into.
He begins to pace out the size of the Gazebo and start cursing to himself under his breath.

"This will be a job..."

Pulls out his book and starts writing things down before looking confused and goes back to remeasuring everything.

Marr

Back to top Go down

Start of construction -    Empty Re: Start of construction -

Post by Marr Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:13 am

Marr finally happy with his measurements heads to the Inn and start gathering the guilds masterwork tools from the bunkroom not paying much to the idle chit chat or chaos the Inn is normally and heads back to the Gazebo and starts digging a 1ft wide 1ft down small level trench around the existing structure removing what stones and vines are in the way.

Marr

Back to top Go down

Post by Dog Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:59 pm

Dog doesn't notice Marr taking notes, and he doesn't pay much mind to Marr coming inside, and he certainly doesn't connect the dots when he sees Marr walk back out with the tools; but he does eventually look out the window to see Marr working on the gazebo.

Huh, he thinks to himself. Hmm.

Hrm.

He makes a decision, standing up from the table he's sitting at and abruptly dropping whatever it is he's doing to head out side.

He calls from about halfway across the field, slightly past the concrete in front of the stairs.

"Hey, Marr! Do you want any help? What are you doing?"

Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Marr Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:22 pm

"Hey Dog, Currently trying to work on fortifying the Gazebo for the Guild, currently on 1 step of many but currently cleaning up space for Foundation, Help would be appreciate"  

A brief pause.

"However there isn't any pay I'm aware of just so you know"

Marr

Back to top Go down

Post by Dog Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:01 pm

"Oh, cool!"

He finishes approaching, leaning down to look at the space that Marr has cleared and at the ground yet to be dug up.

"If it really comes to it I'm sure I could wrangle a few points out of the ordeal but really, like. I'm here on one hand 'cause I never helped Pierre rebuild stuff and I feel a little bad about it, and on the other hand , well. Things that help the guild by association also help me. So everyone wins."

Without further comment, he joins in the task of Debris Removal.

"Besides, I mean, this seems like a HUGE task for just one guy,if you're gonna be using all the stone that people have been turning in to the guild."

Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down