Epoch on the Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alchemy beast weirdness

Go down

Alchemy beast weirdness Empty Alchemy beast weirdness

Post by Ceridwynn Fildais Mon Jun 26, 2023 7:51 pm

Notice from the Holdfast Beastiary Guild
Everyone is aware of the strange, alchemical happenings with local beasts. This has resulted in the deaths of townsmembers and it will require towns help to figure out. At this point we know little about any of it and therefore information gathering is of the utmost importance.
Im asking everyone to report (either verbally or on paper) any and all creatures seen displaying alchemical, psychic, or magical effects. Even if you dont think its related to the potion weirdness, tell me and ill figure it out.

I would like to know what creature, the circumstances around the encounter, what effect seen, and aquire any potions collected for further analysis. Information and potion collection will be rewarded.

This also applies to any sightings or collecting done before the posting of this notice. Any past info and future encounters is good info.

Give me info, i give you money or items!!! Lets stop people from dying to spirit bonded rats and maybe find some cool new potions town can use
Ceridwynn Fildais
Ceridwynn Fildais

Back to top Go down