Epoch on the Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for References.

2 posters

Go down

Looking for References. Empty Looking for References.

Post by AD Wed Jun 28, 2023 9:50 pm

Apple gently pins something up with a quiet, excited energy. She steps back to look at the notice, crosses her fingers and goes back to her notebook giggling.

The notice reads;

-To whomever is able, I, Apple, am looking for reference letters as a good bestier for Applevale and the surrounding area. One who is invaluable and irreplaceable to Applevale and the surrounding area. Any and all letters will be most helpful.

Thank you! Apple.-
AD
AD
Admin

Back to top Go down

Looking for References. Empty Re: Looking for References.

Post by Rosco Agassi Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:04 pm

Rosco reads the message within a few moments of it being put up, grinning slightly. There's a bit of anxiousness to his voice, and though it's mostly hidden under his cloak he's squeezing his hands together tight. "Do you think we could maybe exchange references? I doubt the medic's guild is going to believe what happened to you and I know they would appreciate some written word from the patient—" he stops hastily, as if realizing maybe he shouldn't be asking. "I'll write you one either way, of course! You are a fantastic beastier. You don't have to write anything you don't want to."
Rosco Agassi
Rosco Agassi

Back to top Go down

Post by AD Thu Jun 29, 2023 7:41 pm

Apple's eyes light up as she begins to bounce a little.
"P...P...Please! I w...w...w...would! Happily!"
AD
AD
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosco Agassi Thu Jul 27, 2023 4:41 pm

"Okay! Yes! Great!" He's beaming now. "I'll get it for you before you leave town. With everything you've helped Holdfast with, you deserve it."

(OOG: I will have the copy at the closed mod! Sorry I forgot to reply for Literally A Month)
Rosco Agassi
Rosco Agassi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum