Epoch on the Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shedding Burdens From a Troubled Soul

Go down

Shedding Burdens From a Troubled Soul Empty Shedding Burdens From a Troubled Soul

Post by Pavel Vesely Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:02 pm

Having lingered in Applevale awhile to work, reflect, and acquire a new belt and satchel, Luis ambled back into Holdfast. A pensive expression on his face, he tore a page from his notebook and sat down to write.

"Father Francis,
I was wondering if I could borrow your ear once again,
as I've had time to consider both your previous counsel and my more recent plight — a topic I feel I should discuss, as I find myself in need of another perspective on the matter.
I should be in town for another day or two before I return to work, should you be keen on another confessional.
-L"

Daubing the excess ink from his pen, the former burglar let out a gentle sigh before neatly folding the note, writing Francis' name upon it, and pinning it to the noticeboard. With that, he wandered toward the balcony to take in the scenery for awhile, his gaze fixed roughly in the direction of the Faerie Ring as he leaned listlessly upon the railing.
Pavel Vesely
Pavel Vesely

Back to top Go down