Epoch on the Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kez Thrives- In His Own Way.

Go down

Kez Thrives- In His Own Way. Empty Kez Thrives- In His Own Way.

Post by Kez Shiras Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:37 am

Kez spends a lot of his time over the winter in Holdfast, trudging around the inn, mostly. He takes fairly regular walks around the woods when things get too much for him, or when he just needs a moment in nature. He speaks a lot about the natural world over the winter, and you’ve probably heard his talking about the Alchemy Paradox more than once. How it connects with the world around us, and perhaps even the Worlds around us. He’s not a lecturer though, certainly not the theorist he once was. He speaks in much more simple terms, but his passion is still deeply there. Basically anyone can tell that he’s still happy, though he has lots of moments where he walks into a room, or starts a sentence, and forgets what he was about to say or do.

You can regularly find him sitting at or near his alchemy kit in the warm inn, just fiddling with his toys. They’re not toys to him, though. He looks at them as if they could unlock the universe. Sometimes you catch him looking at you like that too.

Every so often, when he’s either caught up in the beauty and necessity of nature, or just after a snowfall, he makes the dastardly trek out to the fire circle with a shovel. He grumbles about it a bit, something about hating getting wet, but gets to work making the spot slightly nicer for praying. Nicer for Lord Fire. He creates his own little non-psychic sanctum in that clearing, and he comes back a bit after how long his hard work should have taken. He likes to do this alone, citing something about “keeping close with the world,” and “I do still need to work out, yknow,” but the rare times an offer of help comes up, he takes the company.

((OOG: I may add to this thread every once in a while inspired by Mr. Dog, feel free to start up RP with me about it either on here or in PMs.))
Kez Shiras
Kez Shiras

Rosco Agassi, Gull, Dog, Drixar, Ryn and Quill like this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum