Epoch on the Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored with a Broken Knee

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bored with a Broken Knee - Page 2 Empty Re: Bored with a Broken Knee

Post by Ravira Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:43 pm

She holds up a fairly well drawn circle about a foot wide on the rat hide. There are few smudges on the leather to suggest minimal mistakes. There are dots spaced about an inch apart on the edge of the inside of the circle. "The dots are for the drawstring."
Ravira
Ravira

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Ravira Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:03 pm

"Ha! A metal pouch. Can you imagine the weight? Thanks for the pointers. Can we finish it later? I'm a bit tired from hunting and not really up for sewing right now. Did you want to hold on to the leather or should I?"
Ravira
Ravira

Back to top Go down

Post by Timmean Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:28 pm

Timmean shrugs slightly. "My arm is doing fairly well; it's my knee that's the issue. Hopefully Horns will be able to deal with it before too long..."

He pauses for a moment, then adds, "By the way, I need to talk to you about what the void mage had to say. Actually, I need to tell everyone."

Admin

https://epochnl.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravira Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:31 pm

Ravira picks up her tankard, downs the rest of the water and goes for something stronger. Pouring an ale for herself she sits back in the corner of the inn and glances at Timmean.
Ravira
Ravira

Back to top Go down

Post by Malva Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:06 pm

On the way to the fire circle, Torvallis! finds Malva picking blueberries. She agrees to go hear Timmean's announcement and arrives in the inn a minute or so later.
Malva
Malva

Back to top Go down

Post by Timmean Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:34 pm

Timmean nods and sighs; "Alright then; time to talk about this. I've already talked to Malva and Borin, but it's time you all know where we stand with the void mage."

"First of all, she doesn't accept our rejection of her deal. Or at least, the rejection doesn't change her plans. She still intends to visit the area, and when she does, she plans to feed. She did note that she has no interest in killing any of us; we're a food source to her, and killing us has no benefit. That said, she also expects to be unhindered when she feeds. She promised that if anyone tries to fight her, they WILL die. I don't know if she'll follow through on that threat or not, but I do know she has the magic to make it happen. I also know she's strong; she had no difficulty crushing my bones, or throwing me across a room. And that other spell of hers is versatile; she used it on me twice, teleporting me to different places. All in all, a dangerous package, and we don't know what other abilities she might have. I can't say for sure what will or won't work against her, but my suspicion is that her only weakness is essence magic."

He pauses for a moment, then adds, "Until we know more, or at least have some more options, I think antagonizing her would be extremely dangerous. If anyone wants to fight her I can't stop you, and I'll continue to do my best to heal any injuries we have here. But when it comes to this mage, I think it would be far safer not to anger her, at least for now."

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Timmean Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:52 am

After a lengthy pause with no comments, Timmean adds, "I also wanted to ask... when I woke up in the ruins, there was a pile of bones I don't remember seeing there before. Does anyone know where they came from?"

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Malva Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:48 pm

"I... hm. I never saw those, but didn't a skeleton disappear into there the night before?"
Malva
Malva

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravira Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:07 pm

Ravira just lurks in the corner taking in the conversation. Curiosity about this creature she's never seen keeps her in the room.
Ravira
Ravira

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2