Epoch on the Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I WANT YOUR SOULS!!! I mean...pre-log time!

Go down

I WANT YOUR SOULS!!! I mean...pre-log time! Empty I WANT YOUR SOULS!!! I mean...pre-log time!

Post by AD Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:47 pm

That's right! As it says on the tin, it's time to send me your souls for this game! Update as you need to and send me your souls to consume! I mean...process.

As per usual, you have until midnight on Wednesday July 20th! Anything sent to me past Weds and BEFORE noon on Friday will be printed and potentially processed. Anything sent to me after 12:01pm on Friday, will not be looked at (as I will be leaving for game by that point), so please print two copies.

Hope consu...see you all there!!!

Sharon!
AD
AD
Admin

Back to top Go down

I WANT YOUR SOULS!!! I mean...pre-log time! Empty Re: I WANT YOUR SOULS!!! I mean...pre-log time!

Post by AD Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:20 pm

TWO DAYS!!!! BRING OUT YOUR SOULS!
AD
AD
Admin

Back to top Go down

I WANT YOUR SOULS!!! I mean...pre-log time! Empty Re: I WANT YOUR SOULS!!! I mean...pre-log time!

Post by AD Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:43 pm

ONE DAY!!!! MUST CONSUME ALLL!!!!!
AD
AD
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AD Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:50 am

GET THEM TO ME NOW!!! TODAY IS YOUR LAST DAY!!!
AD
AD
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down