Epoch on the Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beast Society (BS) General Discussion

4 posters

Go down

Beast Society (BS) General Discussion Empty Beast Society (BS) General Discussion

Post by Allura (Jenn) Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:19 pm

*Allura tacks up a notice on the wall of the inn:
"In the unfortunate absence of Skye, I've taken it upon myself to host a Beast Guild meeting. It will be held on August 24th at 4pm! Any existing members are encouraged to share their findings, anyone interested in joining is welcome to come scope out the guild. We'll also be attempting to send a letter to our lost friend, for anyone who'd like to make contact. Hope to see you there!
-Allura
I love you "*
She reads it over once more and nods before strolling out.
Allura (Jenn)
Allura (Jenn)

Back to top Go down

Beast Society (BS) General Discussion Empty Re: Beast Society (BS) General Discussion

Post by Quintessence Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:12 am

Quin smiles as she reads the notice. "About time we had another meeting...I hope Skye is okay." She pulls out her journal and starts looking over the bits of collected information.

Quintessence

Back to top Go down

Beast Society (BS) General Discussion Empty Re: Beast Society (BS) General Discussion

Post by Zar/Herr Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:59 pm

Herr brielfy glances over the notice, reading
"Absence of Skye...Beast guild meeting...August 24 at 4...encouraged...joining...welcome...letter...see you..."
He nods, writes the date in his book and leaves.
Zar/Herr
Zar/Herr

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyrius Ventus Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:55 pm

Beast Society!
As you all know things have been awful quiet around here. I am considering running a Quest Board for others to assist me with. Please see me for details! (Sky shouts from the centre of town...)
Skyrius Ventus
Skyrius Ventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down