Epoch on the Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I tried to make the longest starting character sheet I could

+2
Lady Val
Malva
6 posters

Go down

I tried to make the longest starting character sheet I could Empty I tried to make the longest starting character sheet I could

Post by Malva Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:10 pm

Guys I tried to make the most obnoxiously long character sheet I could just for the sake of it. Try to beat it.
(Also I tried not to abuse lifeskills, easy weapons, and health points because I felt like that was cheap.)
Attachments
I tried to make the longest starting character sheet I could Attachment
Obnoxious.docx You don't have permission to download attachments.(15 Kb) Downloaded 20 times
Malva
Malva

Back to top Go down

I tried to make the longest starting character sheet I could Empty Re: I tried to make the longest starting character sheet I could

Post by Lady Val Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:09 am

Razz Its like Sharon's worst nightmare. Just add in a 10 page backstory and you're good.
Lady Val
Lady Val

Back to top Go down

I tried to make the longest starting character sheet I could Empty Re: I tried to make the longest starting character sheet I could

Post by Malva Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:16 am

If I wanted Sharon's worst nightmare, I'd fill the sheet with flora incomes Razz
Malva
Malva

Back to top Go down

Post by AD Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:57 pm

Though really, you did choose Book Mage to aid in the magic cost, so see what you can get with Halfling and their lifeskills. You'd only have 40XP to work with because the disadvantage would be there to offset the racial cost. Have fun?
AD
AD
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuromori, Taka Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:25 am

The answer is just Halfling, Major Disadvantage, and 80 level 1 lifeskills.
Kuromori, Taka
Kuromori, Taka

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy Rosewood Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:05 am

Half the fun would be coming up with new things to be bought. You'd quickly run out of the suggestions in the book and everything you can think other people have.

I might have to try this some time.
Joy Rosewood
Joy Rosewood

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Joy Rosewood Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:18 pm

What do you mean requested training?

I usually get too distracted by things to go ask for life skill training stuff. Though, I am getting some training from a few people.

I've got to step up my game.
Joy Rosewood
Joy Rosewood

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy Rosewood Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:50 pm

I mean, did you go up to a bunch of people and be like, "Yo, it appears you are good at nose-picking. Can you teach me the ways of nose-picking?" and they were all like "Yeah my dude, I'll teach you the basics of nose-picking."

Or

is it like "Hey Sharon, I want to learn Nose-picking 1, I have CRPs."?
Joy Rosewood
Joy Rosewood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down