Epoch on the Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tricks of the Trade

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Tricks of the Trade - Page 3 Empty Re: Tricks of the Trade

Post by Flora the Faun Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:20 am

"Ah well I may be biased but sea travel is the best way to reach most of Annwm. Fastest way to travel 'round these parts is by sea. That's how I take care of so many people. I sail along the coast going from ship to ship and drop into each settlement where I know I'm needed. You can get to the Confederacy within a couple days with the right tailwind behind you and Ner Batin on the West Coast is just a day and a bit of sailing from here. That's how I met Perral, her Pride Mother runs one of the ships that frequent this area."

She pauses for a second and then looks at Keket. "If ya want some real medical experience princess following me about for a while will certainly learn you a thing or two. Births, amputations, burn injuries, you name it, I see it all and I've trained under some o'the best physicians on the continent."
Flora the Faun
Flora the Faun

Back to top Go down

Post by Keket Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:30 am

"i think i may join you for abit that sounds fun i think going to sea will be fun and perral seems to be a really nice person i like her there so much new things to learn im so down for this thers seems to be more still to learn in a medic"

-hed stoped to think for abit but then smile-

"yet i think i shell go if i may with you?"
Keket
Keket

Back to top Go down

Post by Flora the Faun Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:08 am

"I'd be happy to have you along princess. Although, you may want to bring that sword o'yours. I heard you are pretty good with it from some of the townsfolk and some places I visit on this Island and abroad aren't exactly safe, if you know what I mean."

Flora points to some bandages lad out on the table. "But I've been talkin' too much. Joy, Keket, do y'all want to put those on Borin's knee while I jerry rig some of these metal rods and joints into a splint?"
Flora the Faun
Flora the Faun

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy Rosewood Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:00 pm

*Joy was lost in thought, thinking about sea voyages and the night she was ship-wrecked and separated from her family. She also remembers the week of travel it took to get to Holdfast, the darkness of the bush and the strange wildlife. Then she remembers why they all came here in the first place. Joy starts bandaging Borin's knee*

"Flora, I vill zink about it. Alzough I've only been on a vatercraft a few times in my short life, I know many zings that might be useful, not to mention my ability to shoot an arrow. I need to see more of zis island and I'd rather not go over land."
Joy Rosewood
Joy Rosewood

Back to top Go down

Post by Flora the Faun Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:30 pm

"Well if you want to see things I highly recommend a sea voyage." She says while bending some of the rods into shape. She affixes them to the joints to see if they work.
Flora the Faun
Flora the Faun

Back to top Go down

Post by Keket Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:17 pm

-keket would help also with the last bit with the bandges-

"i cant wait to go with you then! i always take it with m.. wait the town has said that?.. but i ant scared of anything i go out in the woods late at night by myself lots of times"

-shed smiled happy-
Keket
Keket

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3