Epoch on the Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At the knight's camp's camp with Joy

2 posters

Go down

At the knight's camp's camp with Joy Empty At the knight's camp's camp with Joy

Post by Joy Rosewood Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:46 am

[OOG: I'm getting more hp. but I want an ig reason for how I got it]

"Greetings knights! I am looking for physical training."
Joy Rosewood
Joy Rosewood

Back to top Go down

At the knight's camp's camp with Joy Empty Re: At the knight's camp's camp with Joy

Post by Degren Brightforge Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:01 am

Degren, smoking by the forge, looks up to Joy, " Hail, Joy. You want training, eh? We can make that happen." Degren looks towards the south west and points up the hill, " Up past Fairchild camp you'll find a hill covered in stones. At the top of that hill is a very large rock, some twenty feet tall. I made my way up there a while back in search of metals and ores, but I fear I left my favorite tobacco pouch up there. I've suffered for days without that pouch, and I haven't had the will to go find it myself. Why don't you run on up and grab it for me. Don't be too long, now. You've got 15 minutes. Get going!"
Degren Brightforge
Degren Brightforge

Back to top Go down

At the knight's camp's camp with Joy Empty Re: At the knight's camp's camp with Joy

Post by Joy Rosewood Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:28 pm

*Joy gives Degren a look of mild horror*

"Zat sort of trip vould usually takes..."

*Joy looks up the hill and sighs*

"I vill get you your pouch."

*Joy begins to run up the hill, leaving behind her quiver and her satchel. She makes her way up surprisingly quickly, for she is used to these woods, if not used to running through them. She reaches the twenty foot rock. She scowls.*

"Oh, vat have I got myself into?" She says to no one.

*She begins to climb the rock. The rock is quite smooth, and there are few handholds. She is fatigued from the sprint uphill. About halfway to the top she loses her grip and falls down, taking about two damage in the process. A scream could be heard a fair ways away. After a moment she begins the climb again and makes it all the way to the top.*

*She takes a quick moment to admire the view. It's about mid afternoon, and there are only a few clouds in the sky. She is feeling hot sweaty and thoroughly bruised with more than a few small cuts here and there from running through the brush. After briefly looking around, she spots a pouch resting in a crack. She takes a sniff and gets a scent of old tabacco.*

"Oh boy. Halfway zere."

*She quickly climbs down the rock without falling, and continues downwards back to the camp. She thinks she is making good pace until she trips up on a fallen tree. Her sprint turns into a roll and takes another damage for the effort. She tumbles down the hill until she stops at the edge of the camp, a fallen heap of Halfling.*
Joy Rosewood
Joy Rosewood

Back to top Go down

Post by Degren Brightforge Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:01 pm

Degren walks over to the collapsed halfling and plucks her from the ground, " oh, good. My pouch! Thank you!" He turns to leave, but whips around again, "oh, I'm sorry. I think I may also have left my flint up there. Would you be a sweetheart and run back up and grab it for me? After all, what good is tobacco without fire?" He pats joy on the top of the head, whispers something under his breath, and her wounds are suddenly healed, " be quick now." He gives a small smile and returns to the forge.
Degren Brightforge
Degren Brightforge

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy Rosewood Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:43 pm

*Joy looks over herself and notices that all her bruises, nicks, cuts and even the sprained ankle are healed*

"So I vasn't imagining things at ze inn ze ozer night..", Joy whispers to herself.

*She runs up to the hill to the rock again. She's a little faster getting there this time and climbs the massive boulder. This time, she doesn't fall down. She gets to the top without incident and proceeds to look around. Sure enough, not far from where she found the tobacco pouch, was a flint. It looked old and well used.*

"I vonder... " Joy thinks for a bit.

*Joy begins to look around a little closer this time for any other items*
Joy Rosewood
Joy Rosewood

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy Rosewood Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:09 pm

*Joy doesn't find anything*

*Joy heads back to knights camp, going as fast as she can while trying not to trip up in anything like last time*

*She makes it back, this time standing on both feet*

*She is covered in scratches, completely out of breath, but otherwise OK*
Joy Rosewood
Joy Rosewood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down