Epoch on the Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for Enyamia

3 posters

Go down

Looking for Enyamia Empty Looking for Enyamia

Post by GarretGodsbrand Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:18 pm

Walking towards the inn, Garret goes with intent to speak with Enyamia. The light shines from the mid afternoon light on his new armor and he prepares himself for a conversation that is well needed.

GarretGodsbrand

Back to top Go down

Looking for Enyamia Empty Re: Looking for Enyamia

Post by Tor'vakkian_Enyamia Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:29 pm

Stepping from the shadows along the sides of the inn, Enyamia slips silently behind Garret unseen. Before he has time to react, she has a knife to his throat from behind, and another with the point pressed just below his ribs. Her low velvet voice at almost a growl in his ear. " I know what you are. Give me one good reason why I should not eliminate you right now."

Cosidious lounges nonchalantly just outside the door of the Inn. A knowing smirk crosses his face. "I would choose my next words very carefully if I were you...She can kill you right now in at least 3 ways before you have the chance to take another breath..."

Tor'vakkian_Enyamia

Back to top Go down

Post by Tor'vakkian_Enyamia Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:26 pm

OOG: please do not interfere in this rp unless you have been invited to do so. Let the results unfold Smile

Tor'vakkian_Enyamia

Back to top Go down

Post by Datura Shinso Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:56 am

Slowly from the ground behind Cosidious, a shadowy silhouette appears.
“And if I were you, i would rethink that grin you have on your face.”
Cosidious feels the sharp, cold energy of two Void mana pressed against his spine.
Datura Shinso
Datura Shinso

Back to top Go down

Post by GarretGodsbrand Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:06 am

Garret puts his two hands up and sighs.
"Everyone calm down please... I would simply like to speak with you regarding my actions some months ago. I have reason behind what I did, though it was not my best hour, I'm sure we can come to an understanding. But, if I were you two I would be cautious as to what you do to me. As you can already tell I never travel alone and Datura isn't exactly pleasant when you piss him off." Garret looks towards the knight in black armor and nods.
"So, shall we have some tea?" He smIles once more at Cosidious.

GarretGodsbrand

Back to top Go down

Post by Tor'vakkian_Enyamia Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:26 am

"Pleasant was an option?" Raises an eyebrow and chuckles. "Ah. The inevitable posturing of human males. Put it back in your pants former knight, as someone else recently found out, the "Look at me the big scary man with void magic" shtick rarely turns out the way you want. This does not involve you. Or is killing an innocent bystander for simply grinning your version of honor and justice? I have no interest in human males so attempting to prove the size of your genitals with threats is a wasted effort." She waves her hand dismissively at him and turns her attention back to Garret.

"I will allow you to speak, but I trust I have made my point. Were we not in Holdfast, I could have justifiably taken your life in retribution for nearly ending mine, let alone betraying the entire town. Had I decided to kill you, even Daturas scary man routine would have been too late to stop it. Now be a good boy and call off your guard dog so we can continue our discourse over tea." Slowly removes the knife from his neck. "But understand...you will not catch me unawares again." She gestures for him to lead the way into the inn, handing Cosidius the void mana she had been holding. "Come Cosidious," following Garret into the Inn.

Cosidious turns to Datura and gives him a wink and a shrug. "Women." And turns to follow his mate into the Inn, chuckling and shaking his head.

Tor'vakkian_Enyamia

Back to top Go down

Post by GarretGodsbrand Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:13 am

Garret waves at Datura to stand down.
"It seems like we can have a civil conversation afterall.."
Upon entering the inn, Datura and Garret sit next to each other as they wait for the kettle to boil. Waiting for Cosidius and Enyamia to get their seating, Garret leans back, has a stretch, and relaxes.

GarretGodsbrand

Back to top Go down

Post by Datura Shinso Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:54 am

Datura leans toward Garret.
“Remember. This is a favour from me. You didn’t hire me for this. You had better resolve this cleanly. I don’t want to see another bloodshed. Don’t look so relaxed.”
Datura Shinso
Datura Shinso

Back to top Go down

Post by GarretGodsbrand Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:02 am

"A favour he says? I thought you and I were friends. Brothers in arms of one guild. Don't worry, I'm just trying to show them that there's no need for concern that's all."
Garret scoffs at Datura and sits up firm in his chair; just like he was instructed to do.

GarretGodsbrand

Back to top Go down

Post by Datura Shinso Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:39 am

“Though we’re under a single banner, I can’t let you believe you get a free pass from us. The town may have forgiven you, but there are obvious grudges held against you. Rectify it the best way you can. It’s all you can do.”
Datura Shinso
Datura Shinso

Back to top Go down

Post by GarretGodsbrand Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:06 am

Garret glances back towards the door, waiting for the two mates who were eagerly right behind him, but still no sign.
"Where did they vanish?" He asks Datura

GarretGodsbrand

Back to top Go down

Post by Tor'vakkian_Enyamia Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:49 pm

Enyamia glides smoothly into the Inn, nodding to Cosidius to make their tea. Lounging almost indolently across from them, she fixes her gaze on Garret. "So? Talk." Without lifting her firey eyes from Garret's she regally holds out a hand for her tea. "I would offer you some, but humans rarely have the stomach for such a strong brew..."

Tor'vakkian_Enyamia

Back to top Go down

Post by GarretGodsbrand Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:51 pm

Garret peers down at his crossed hands and remorse fills his face. The glistening of his eyes against the candle light reflects his battle to fight off tears.
"I wanted to apologize. You see, I wanted to learn the vampires true intentions and the source of their power. In doing so, I had to go undercover. I didn't want to attack you like I did but I had to in order to prove my loyalty to them. I truly intended to return to town with all the knowledge I could but my attempt failed."
Garret sighs deeply.
"I'm embarrassed for my actions and I was new to town. Now that I see what wonderful people live here, I would never turn on them like that without approval from the council. Hell, my last name; Godsbrand, revolve's around generations of do-gooder scholars and demon slayers. I would never truly abandon my heritage. Would you forgive me and start anew?"

GarretGodsbrand

Back to top Go down

Post by Tor'vakkian_Enyamia Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:23 pm

She sits silently for a moment, observing him, then leans forward and gently lifts his chin. She looks deeply in his eyes for a few moments, then, satisfied, releases his chin. "Alright," she nods slowly. "I forgive you." She waits a beat and then let's a bemused smile cross her face. "But dont think I wont be keeping a very close eye on you." She chuckles lightly, shaking her head. "Cosidious, this human may be braver than I thought. Bring him a cup of OUR tea."

Tor'vakkian_Enyamia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum