Epoch on the Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Search for Lexicus

+3
Marr
Degren Brightforge
Rosco Agassi
7 posters

Go down

The Search for Lexicus Empty The Search for Lexicus

Post by Gull Thu Aug 19, 2021 2:39 pm

Time stamp: Sunday mid-afternoon of July game

Lexicus has been gone for hours with no word and an impromptu search party intends to set out to find him.

Gull waits for the others on the porch of the inn, fidgeting with the bell around his wrist, his smile bright and brittle.

Gull

Back to top Go down

The Search for Lexicus Empty Re: The Search for Lexicus

Post by Rudi Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:09 pm

Rudi exists the Inn, not well rested as always, with her surgical kit in tow. She paces back and forth as she waits for others, obviously impatient to go and on the verge of just going herself.
Rudi
Rudi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosco Agassi Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:53 am

Rosco is perched on top of the picnic table outside the inn. He dangles his feet off the edge, too short to touch the ground. He's far more patient than Rudi, enjoying people watching as he waits, but still feels the need to keep moving something.
Rosco Agassi
Rosco Agassi

Back to top Go down

Post by Degren Brightforge Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:03 pm

Degren arrives, grim faced and exhausted from recent events. As usual, word has travelled fast in Holdfast, and Lexicas' sudden disappearance has reached the aged mans ears. He scans the area and notes the tension, considers the emotional states of those present, and then promptly ignores them. "Can't have it. Things are too dangerous out there for you to be running around looking for Lexicas-- the messenger barely made it here alive, and we're too close to the final showdown with the Ralash to lose anyone else. Besides-- if lexicas wanted to be found he'd have told us where he was going."
Degren Brightforge
Degren Brightforge

Back to top Go down

Post by Gull Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:39 pm

Gull softens his smile and looks up at Degren warmly. "And leave one of the Fellowship of the Silk Road to the hands of the Rakash? That doesn't sound very like the grand hero Degren Brightforge. If five score Rakash can be cut down by a handful of our warriors, I daresay there can't be much out there that could really challenge us if we act as one. You faced Godo himself and lived! Come along with us and we'll have Lexicus home in time for dinner." Gull claps a hand on Degren's shoulder and beams, other hand still fussing with the bell.

Gull

Back to top Go down

Post by Marr Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:36 pm

Marr wanders into the Inn looking for a drink, settling down with Ale at a seat.
"I heard the ruckus with Lexicas missing, I'm just getting back myself, it is getting hectic out there I recommend not going out to look it's too dangerous and getting worse by the hour, you guys must of made a good impression on Godo"

Marr

Back to top Go down

Post by Gull Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:07 pm

"Well then, if you have any better ideas, I'm all ears!" Gull cocks his head at Marr. "But they'll have to be quick."

Gull

Back to top Go down

Post by Dimitri Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:53 pm

*Dimitri walks in still adjusting his armor's straps and buckles*

" Ve should do something but full search of woods is death to us all, Maybe ve should search ze grounds, and first dozen or 3 feet into woods. If Ve find something, lets decide then, if not.... Degren isn't wrong"
Dimitri
Dimitri

Back to top Go down

Post by Degren Brightforge Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:25 pm

Degren nods, arms crossed, " yeah. Search for tracks. If there arent any-- then be blended away, or he was zapped out through some magic. Either way, walking through the woods wont help us. We can ask Teek to send a dream to him, maybe that can answer some questions? I'm not sure how it works, but losing more people to the wooden wont help us."
Degren Brightforge
Degren Brightforge

Back to top Go down

Post by Marr Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:59 pm

"I'm in the same boat as the other two, while it is difficult there is high chance Lexicus is lost to us until after Godo is dealt with.
And given his track record has anyone trying searching the land of the dead for him?"

Marr

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosco Agassi Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:10 pm

Rosco shrugs. He's not said anything, focused instead on the field. He's obviously waiting for commotion, another wave of rakash or gelatinous blobs. "I'll leave it up to Ceri, if they go so do I."
Rosco Agassi
Rosco Agassi

Back to top Go down

Post by Gull Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:10 pm

Gull chews his cheek and furrows his brow. "If we can't search on foot, we'll find him another way. We *will* find him."

Gull

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceridwynn Fildais Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:33 pm

Ceridwynn wanders over from their tent, mashing herbs and bandages into a bowl. "Whats goin on? Why are y'all yellin' about Lexicus? Hes off doing some fae buisiness or somethin."
Ceridwynn Fildais
Ceridwynn Fildais

Back to top Go down

Post by Gull Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:50 pm

"He isn't missing?" Gull brightens.

Gull

Back to top Go down

Post by Rudi Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:29 pm

"I was going to look for tracks. The plan wasn't to just wander aimlessly in the woods until we found him. The plan was to follow tracks or find some evidence that he's been captured, or lack of anything, then come back." Rudi says as the discussion peters off, a definite edge of irritation to her voice. She continues pacing, but stops after Ceridwyn comes over and says their piece.

"You're sure?"
Rudi
Rudi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceridwynn Fildais Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:02 am

"Ive got no clue where he is but sounded like Fairys looking out for him. They better be."
Ceridwynn Fildais
Ceridwynn Fildais

Back to top Go down

Post by Marr Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:26 pm

"ah fairys involved? Alright I'll call back to what I said earlier, has anyone checked the land of the dead?"

Marr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down