Epoch on the Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Urgent Town Meeting Concerning Godo

+12
Lady Val
Gurok
Ardin Gallagher
Mo'chi
Morpha
Micheal Grayflow
Jaya
Dimitri
Lexicus
Malva
GarretGodsbrand
Verbena Domitia
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Urgent Town Meeting Concerning Godo - Page 2 Empty Re: Urgent Town Meeting Concerning Godo

Post by Keket Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:34 pm

-keket would make her way in as she made some tea for this day as she comes over and sit down near Pendergast and Mo'chi as she smiles at both of them as she looks over the notes as she manges to get up too speed on whats has been spoken of so far as she then drinks her tea as she dose not say anything not wanting to interrupt -
Keket
Keket

Back to top Go down

Urgent Town Meeting Concerning Godo - Page 2 Empty Re: Urgent Town Meeting Concerning Godo

Post by Krond Thuliaga Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:46 am

Heavy footsteps can be heard coming up the steps slowly towards the inn. They get steadily get louder as they encroach upon the door before it opens. Krond steps through covered in dirt and sweat; almost as if he spent some time in the woods. He hasn’t spent much time anywhere else since what happened, nor has he spoken much. After closing the door he approaches the nearest table with ail and food with a solemn, almost scary, look on his face. It’s almost as if he doesn’t notice there’s anything going on in the room. He props Gram up against the wall closest to where he’s gonna sit, then promptly sits down and begins eating; the look on his face unchanging. No ones ever seen Krond so hyper-focused before.
Krond Thuliaga
Krond Thuliaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Datura Shinso Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:52 am

Datura quietly walks in behind Krond, taking a seat next to him. Remaining quiet, he listens to the things the town has to say.
Datura Shinso
Datura Shinso

Back to top Go down

Post by GarretGodsbrand Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:36 pm

Garret stairs wearily at Krond, knowing how hurt he must feel about the whole situation. He eyes Datura and gives a nod, greeting the dark armored warrior.

GarretGodsbrand

Back to top Go down

Post by Prof. P. P. Pendergast Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:20 pm

"Alright, so in summary for those just arriving: We have a list of the information on everything so far. This includes the following:

"Godo is powerful, and has abilities that allow him to knock people unconscious with the sound of his voice, as well as compel others, since he caused Sylvie to collapse and broke domination over others, with his voice. He snapped the Citadel lock like it was nothing, and withstood a straight hit from Gram and lived to tell the tale. His warriors are are fanatical, yet not all are what one might call devout followers, since at least one showed concern for Rose's well being.

"We also know Godo likely considers his men ballista fodder, and has little regard for us. To him, we are children, but he needs us to extract the will from the points so he can ascend. He's egotistical, has a massive superiority complex, but still needs us to do his dirty work. He is possessed of some kind of otherworldly dark magic from beyond this plane of existence."

Pendergast takes another quick sip of water. "With that stated, we need information on Godo's encampment, his army, his methods and Godo himself. We also require proof of life that Sylvie and Misty are still alive and relatively well. I know that he will likely keep them alive until we do what he commands us, but I'm a firm believer in 'trust, but verify'."

He then turns to Cherry. "If you and your fellow tribe-mates are willing to perform reconnaisance to get us some information and are confident that you are able to do so safely, it would be greatly appreciated. We need to know what's going on in there, and if possible get some understanding about his army. Between those who aren't fully devoted to the idea of slaughtering everything in sight and those who can't function without him, I want ways to exploit them so they can be weakened. I would also like to know what precisely Godo is drawing his power from, so that I can conduct appropriate research. Putting an end to this monster is a top priority.

"We will also need defenses along the southernmost entrance to Holdfast. I understand Marwhel has set things up such that they can only attack from that entrance to town, so that will need to be fortified. Any kind of defenses that can be organized, be they anything from barricades to walls erected from earth, to alchemical traps to a step-triggered ritual array, I don't care how ridiculous it may sound. Use your imaginations if you have to, people, but I want practical ideas that we can begin to implement immediately. That bastard and his lapdogs will not run roughshod over us again.

"Also, I want to arrange for any bards who may not have the discipline to be imparted with Psychic Block. As far as I know, it's the only way to counteract the curses that these enemy bards inflict on those of ours, and we will need bardic capability if these ones have the ability to make shields useless in combat, as well as to counter any other nasty tricks they may have up their sleeves."

He then looks out over the crowd. "Does anyone have anything else they want to add to this?"

Prof. P. P. Pendergast

Back to top Go down

Post by Malva Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:28 pm

"Hm. I certainly have a number of potions that could disable a bard..."
Malva
Malva

Back to top Go down

Post by Prof. P. P. Pendergast Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:53 am

"Perfect. Anything you and the other alchemists are able to concoct and contribute would be more than welcome. Anyone else?"

Prof. P. P. Pendergast

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Val Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:02 pm

Captain Cherry pipes up "Would Air spells not disable a Bard? If they cannot speak they cannot sing. Additionally gas clouds may be particularly effective against them, its hard to sing if every breath carries acid or sleep effects. Granted, they may be able to resist those effects judging by what you have said. They seem far more hardy and fanatical than any army I've heard of."

"As for my people, we do not mind tracking them and watching them from afar to get a good idea of their movements and numbers. Sir Gallagher, have you sent word to the mainland about this threat? I find it hard to believe that if he succeeds in his endeavours he will be content to stay on Annwm, and it is our duty to inform Til'Tirengira, Patience, and Syla of his existence."
Lady Val
Lady Val

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Val Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:05 pm

"I can handle Til'Tiringira and Syla easily, many of my people are from the north and I myself still maintain contact with Til'Tiringira."
Lady Val
Lady Val

Back to top Go down

Post by Prof. P. P. Pendergast Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:21 pm

Pendergast nods affirmatively. "Make it so. I also have a message to send to Til'Tirengira, but we can coordinate on that after the meeting is concluded. Also, I'm inclined to agree regarding the bard issue. A gas cloud or 'The Air Will Seal Your Mouth' will definitely be helpful in putting a stop to Godo's little drummer boys."

He then turns to Verbena. "Also, do we have a status update on plans for the new infirmary?"

Prof. P. P. Pendergast

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2