Epoch on the Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Circles-- Praying for Harmony

3 posters

Go down

The Circles-- Praying for Harmony  Empty The Circles-- Praying for Harmony

Post by Degren Brightforge Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:26 am

Over the next few hours after noon, Degren will try to find as many people as possible to go from circle to circle to help pour our will, and ask the elements to come back into harmony with the Lords. He encourages us all to focus on Harmony. The lords have asked that we put our wills to trying to bring everything back into balance, it is not about donating mana-- but about us focusing upon a unified goal: To bring harmony to the elements.

For example, At each circle he speaks " We pray for the elements to come back into harmony with the lords, and the people of Holdfast. Where we were once one, we are broken-- return to one, and unify."

OOG: Just add a note saying that you're making a prayer for harmony if you don't wanna add a whole prayer. Thanks!
Degren Brightforge
Degren Brightforge

Back to top Go down

The Circles-- Praying for Harmony  Empty Re: The Circles-- Praying for Harmony

Post by Malva Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:04 am

Malva prays at each of the afflicted circles, addressing the elements themselves:
"I honestly don't know if you really need us, but we need you. All of us in the material world depend on you working together, with the Lords, our champions, and us."
Malva
Malva

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Val Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:33 am

Lady Valeriya makes a point to stop to pray at the elemental circles. This is very hard for her as during each of her prayers she is interrupted multiple times. She tries her best nonetheless.

For the Air circle:

"Powers of Air, we pray to you for harmony, please return to us and your lord. We need you more than you think, please give us the favourable breezes and blue skies we need to come together as one."

For the Water circle:

"Powers of Water, we pray to you for harmony, please return to us and your lord. We need you more than you think, please give us the calm seas and warm rain we need to come together as one."

For the Fire circle:

"Powers of Fire, we pray to you for harmony, please return to us and your lord. We need you more than you think, please give us the warmth and passion we need to come together as one."

For the Earth circle:

"Powers of Earth, we pray to you for harmony, please return to us and your lord. We need you more than you think, please give us the strong foundation and new growth we need to come together as one."

For the Faerie circle:

"Faerie, I come before you to pray and ask for your guidance. Please help the elements come together as one to support their lords and fight Godo. I ask for your help to help us achieve harmony, and help myself preserve harmony. I ask for blessings of peace and cooperation for the peoples of Holdfast."

For the Sapling:

"Power of Humanity, of the Elderwild, I am neither human, nor of your world. I do not claim to understand humanity, but I know that you carry for them a kind of hope that my deity's circle provides to my people. Please spread your roots of harmony and peace throughout Holdfast and help us come together to fight against the Ascended. Please help us bring peace to the Elemental lords and restore our connection with Faerie, all must come together for peace and freedom to be achieved."
Lady Val
Lady Val

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down