Epoch on the Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May 2021: Stay Where You're to 'Til I Come Where You're At

4 posters

Go down

May 2021: Stay Where You're to 'Til I Come Where You're At Empty May 2021: Stay Where You're to 'Til I Come Where You're At

Post by Malva Mon May 24, 2021 5:53 pm

Post any event memories you like! Anything from a full game rundown to a single memory to a meme is welcome.
Malva
Malva

Back to top Go down

May 2021: Stay Where You're to 'Til I Come Where You're At Empty Re: May 2021: Stay Where You're to 'Til I Come Where You're At

Post by Malva Mon May 24, 2021 5:55 pm

May 2021: Stay Where You're to 'Til I Come Where You're At Screen11
Malva
Malva

Back to top Go down

May 2021: Stay Where You're to 'Til I Come Where You're At Empty Re: May 2021: Stay Where You're to 'Til I Come Where You're At

Post by Malva Mon May 24, 2021 6:34 pm

May 2021: Stay Where You're to 'Til I Come Where You're At 20210510
Malva
Malva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastion umbra Tue May 25, 2021 12:27 pm

In no particular order
Helping run the hanged man and realizing how much it makes
Gulls new song of degren
Loss are minds with laughter in the room with where Mike could put his air mattress
Playing dead with winnie in the corpse pile
Jay going I'm normal again, now I'm all ribbony, now I'm small again
Tik(don't know the spelling) having the moment with the ALL after gull sang at them
Degren become a wonderful lock for the door. Until they broke the windows
Finally meeting marrwel and not losing any bits
Also remember when everyone had gone off to track the swan creature(won't even try to spell the name gull gave it) Theo tried to make a tyrannical dictatorship where asking questions got you killed and he claimed all first borns. End when peire(?) Walked in the room

Last edited by Sebastion umbra on Wed May 26, 2021 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Sebastion umbra

Back to top Go down

Post by Marr Tue May 25, 2021 3:04 pm

Alright I'll see what I can do.

Friday:
Got in kit manage to meet people again

Saturday:
Got to debut the new wolf spider, it's a loveable thing so furry but full of hunger, didn't catch any of you last time maybe next.

Gathering in the woods, it is certainly different

Playing White Helly, I was wearing the wrong shoes for it so couldn't be as quick but it was a lovely fight with most of you, And I toss Degren into a Iron maiden like tree, it was fun.

So there was 3 doll faces that wasn't fun and they Sing and turn off all the lights.... OH BOY
But there was much Success bisecting them this time which led to a long night of experimenting with one great pay off.

Sunday:
Medics I don't hate you but I will poke out irregulars

Eassil [Live Skeleton] Some people say he was dead but by the way he danced he certainly had a Soul.
And I only past him off so I can eat... it's hard to command him every 10 seconds with food in your mouth but you end up killing him in 3mins. I won't forget that

Degren Fu*K a plant song by Gull it is certainly catchy

Casting your loveable Godo minions, enjoyed the fight hope you don't take the beating harshly

Sleeping in snow tent.

Monday:
I remember browsing the grounds thinking with Aauron and Degren and the rest is a haze

Overall was fun will do again.

Marr

Back to top Go down

Post by Rudi Tue May 25, 2021 3:16 pm

Friday
- Doing some light RP before the champions come rushing in and telling us to pack up, because we're leaving.
- Rudi WASN'T going to try and find her pack until Pierre mentioned it may not be contained.

Saturday Morning
- Wandering around OOG, because I misinterpreted a thing (I was too nervous to bother cast at like 2 am, so I thought Rudi made it back to her pack when she Did Not.) (I need to get better at bothering em)
- Hillary forgot things in town though, so we ran to town to grab those and some stuff I also needed. We sadly missed most of the morning and a bit of the afternoon, but it is what it is.
Saturday Afternoon/Evening
- Me and Hillary got back around 2. I was going to nap, but I was too HYPED to be back once I lay down in my bunk.
-Getting back in as Rudi! She was Super Tired and confused and worried about her pack, since she didn't get to them. I got to play up how tired I was, that was fun.
- Tala came in!!! I learned psychic from them, and Rudi may have told them quite a bit aout herself. I cried, then hugged a somft wolf, was good. Then we got high. All in all, 10/10. Keket got high with us.
- Going around with Tala and introducing them to people. They called Theo a shaman... telling Tala he was like Ardin was a mistake. Many regerts.
- I think Gull began the infamous Plant Song on this day.
- All the alchemists start brewing when suddenly... Jellyfish. They froze people, poisoned folks.. all that good stuff. I learned the hard way that pretending to stand still Doesn't Work.
- Also that lightning attack was bonkers.
- THE BATS! Fuck, they stress Rudi AND me out. I can remove them, but that doesn't mean it doesn't Stress. Zeliana (?) died, which was sad. I wish we'd gotten to her in time. Medic 4's should really be briefed on those winged bastards.
- Had a pretty good moment with Rosco and Gull on the deck after the bats though, so that was nice <3.
- Garret gave me money bc I jokingly asked if he'd pay for my coffee since I saved his life and all.
- Zel freaking the fyuck out after she was rezzed. I would've got in on comforting the elf, but everyone else seemed to have it handled.
- Skelebois are always fun and low-stress. Was good after the jellyfish and bats.
- Fuckin Dollfaces on the other hand......
- They rushed the Inn while I was eating and to avoid waking the cook up (he was in my room) I went OOG to eat. It was fun to watch the chaos for a bit before I joined it. I spent most of the time in the Inn hiding in the bathroom behind the door.
- FINALLY getting out of the inn and into the gazebo. I hid in the woods for a bit, until I saw something moving. Maybe. My vision is pretty bad as Rudi bc no glasses. (and hardly any nightvision at the new site.)
- Stayed up for a bit for the Dollface Experiments. I think this was the night that Gull sang one of his sentimental songs to Kez. That was nice to listen to.

Sunday Morning
- Seeing Theo do tanning IG this morning! Everyone was asleep late, so it was just me and him for a while.
Sunday Afternoon/Evening
- White hellions!! I finally saw the costuming for them, first time in the what... 3 years? i've been larping.
- Fixing broken limbs and stopping bleeding ones is always fun.
- The live skelly man. I voted to put him down because Rudi has morals but OOG I liked him and his little dance.
- The ALL and no one wanting to let go of it. After Teak started holding it and having A Moment, so did Rudi. She had good RP with Kez and Rosco on the deck. We talked about parents, made a few jokes. They helped. (even if Kez had no idea why she was sobbing in the first place.)
-... then sobbing AGAIN while holding the ALL and Gull sang at me. It's secret power is actually making humans cry, not making them feel like home.
- Trying to help Teak with her forlorn thoughts, but I don't think Rudi helped all that much.
- THE RAKASH! Playing dead worked but ONLY because of Gull and I was lucky enough not to be killing blowed.
- Rudi got Babylon-ed so that was an interesting RP experience. Everyone could tell Something was going on with her but she wasn't about to ask for help. Keket had to grapple and forcibly untaint her and Rudi STILL but her.
- After that there was Some interaction with the Marwhel situation. Dmitri.. flirting? with her was funny and now they're happyli married. Love is beautiful.
- Finding out things about Dmitri's blood.

Monday
- Came in as Sean. Honestly, he didn't get much but he got something he can spin into a story.
- Science Experiments with Dmitri's blood. Apparently an expensive antidote was bought and the experiments yielded nothing except laughter.
- The merchants!! One of the Brothers Potential came in. Rudi thinks their order is Really Cool.

10/10 would play again

Last edited by Rudi on Wed May 26, 2021 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rudi
Rudi

Back to top Go down

Post by Malva Tue May 25, 2021 8:52 pm

I'll keep editing this post as I remember things! (New!)

The Auction:
-Man, after the potions I thought this was gonna be a chill auction, but no

Saturday(Malva):
-Kremler's lecture! Made the very good call to brew during the lecture and managed to get 120 poultices brewed, meaning I'm caught up on my athelas income for now!
-"Oh the Queen Spider?" *Casually pulls out the venom extracted from her heart*
-Got a new level 5 recipe approved ayyye (might have gotten slightly frozen by jellyfish in the middle of it, but y'know, it was ruled that the potion froze too and it was fine, I just had to spend the extra time)
-Quack's gifts  May 2021: Stay Where You're to 'Til I Come Where You're At 263a  May 2021: Stay Where You're to 'Til I Come Where You're At 263a  May 2021: Stay Where You're to 'Til I Come Where You're At 263a

Intermission:
-Hysteria trying to find a spot for Michael's air mattress. Top suggestions were: Between the bunks, blocking the door, blocking the fire exit down the hall, or propped up in the tiny closet like a recliner.

Saturday(Taka):
-Clutch Garrett bat save
-Triple dollface aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Sunday(Malva):
- May 2021: Stay Where You're to 'Til I Come Where You're At 1f44f pass  May 2021: Stay Where You're to 'Til I Come Where You're At 1f44f the  May 2021: Stay Where You're to 'Til I Come Where You're At 1f44f bone  May 2021: Stay Where You're to 'Til I Come Where You're At 1f44f
-So basically, I was sorting through my bag and I came across this bone that Keket had given me ages ago, and I couldn't even remember what it was from. I laid it on the table and forgot about it.
Later Rowan turns around and says "hey what's this from?" and I said "oh, I don't even remember, you can have it"
He then gives it to someone else. I joked that "hey you're like the 4th owner of that bone, you could just play Pass the Bone and see how many people can own it"
Time passes and I'm out on the deck. Rosco turns to Kez and says "hey, can you hold this?" and passes them the bone. Rowan pops out of nowhere and exclaims "You are now the 10th bone owner! Or as I like to say: Boner! Try to pass the bone off to someone else." Kez then goes inside to look for a new victim.
Time passes and Gull flies out on to the deck in a panic "Will someone please take this bone from me?!?! I have no idea what it does and I think I'm going to die!"
(Conclusion: Gull is now the proud 13th Boner)
-Gull wrote a song about me : D
-When Lysander showed up: "This is my house now!" "ok." "YOU ALL OWE IT TO ME!" "ok."
-"Where's Warfield?!" "I'm right here, sir." "Ah! You've learned." (Thank u Jess for reminding me of this one)

Sunday(Taka):
-Pursuing Kalimba and having dinner at the fortress and Rowan just starts talking and he just keeps going and it's hilarious
-"What do you think blue tastes like?" "Blueberries?" "Apples." "What?" "Blue chicken tastes like apples." "Blue chicken?" "Yeah I eat blue chicken all the time." "Blue chicken?" "Yeah my family farms it near Radiant Junction" "Oh- Radiant Junction- that checks out." "We also made leather from them. Blue chicken leather." "..." "It was a terrible business, it sold for nothing"
-Rakash aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
-Sharon's Rakash getting petrified in the doorway "I hear petrified people make great doorstops" *Sharon's face turns to dread*
-Degren took notes lol
-Rob's Rakash moves back "YEAH BACK OFF!!" "Killing blow one, killing blow two..." "Nnno-nonono"
-Kez taunting the Rakash in the window (lol oops?)
-Having like 2hp and 1v1ing Sam's Rakash without taking a single it: Dodge-slash dodge-slash dodge-slash. THE FLOW STATE AAAAA GOD TIER
-The possom plays guys omg. I can't count how many times I thought we got wiped only for a medic to pop back up the second the Rakash left.
-Marwell showed up to literally just vibe? I wish I stayed up later but I was pretty crashed at that point.
-Boris doin a little song and dance to the rhythmic sound of the smiths working

Monday(Malva):
-Merchant time
Malva
Malva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down