Epoch on the Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

June 2021 - Loose Ends

5 posters

Go down

June 2021 - Loose Ends Empty June 2021 - Loose Ends

Post by Malva Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:46 pm

Post any event memories you like! Full rundowns, single moments, memes, and more!
Malva
Malva

Back to top Go down

June 2021 - Loose Ends Empty Re: June 2021 - Loose Ends

Post by Malva Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:51 pm

Me: I get one night of game, better make it count
Me: Better guard the North entrance for 3 hours
Malva
Malva

Talia Swanheart and Theo. like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Theo. Sun Jun 27, 2021 5:17 pm

*Scene: Saturday night, on deck. Shield wall engaged*

The town is tense, barbarians have been spotted in the woods in unknown numbers. Everyone takes their positions and holds, weapons at the ready, awaiting the charge of the first wave. That's when you hear it.... drums. The town groes weary, does the enemy have a bard? What fresh hell will they unleash this time? Gull springs into action, belting out a rousing song to counter the potential efforts of the shadowy foes. One by one, more townsfolk join in until almost the entire deck is chanting a raging cacophy of town pride with feverish gusto. Spirits are restored, the will to fight for the town we all love comes rushing into us all as the chant winds down and people ready their weapons once more. And then......:

"Alright Theo, your turn"

Gull wins my "Hardest act to follow award".

Theo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:36 pm

Had a lot of fun!! Some highlights include:

Sparring with Lexicus, hot damn. Staff's (staves?) flying, was so wicked, felt like a real fight, so great.

Chasing a parrot spider through the woods. it had just attacked someone, and was retreating and there was an exhilarating but short chase, loved it a ton (Rob was the spider)

Teaching Robin to fly! Helped Lady Val with trying to teach Robin (as a falcon) to fly! took a bit, only a little progress was made, but it was a lot of fun, lot of laughs too. hopefully that'll be more useful with a tad more practice.

As Theo said above, having the town standing guard and at the ready, while belting out song was fantastic, what a moral boost vs the Rakash, this was my first encounter with them and they do seem pretty sinister, looking forward to (hopefully) getting well rid of them and Godo.

Teek's psychic waves. Woof. That sure was a doozy Saturday night, started great as above, superb morale, the Rakash didn't even want to try and attack us, the cowards, but then it began, some of us just started dropping and when I went down damn, that was some rough stuff, superb rp opportunity and moment, but hella intense.

Heard Lysander had passed, was rather unfortunate as I was "talking" to him just earlier as he played solitaire, I've interacted with him a few times and he seemed rather wise, and had started to become a lot nicer too.

Lastly, slept in a bit Sunday, but was up in time to visit the Lady of the Lake! A handful of us performed a short ritual with her to try and find Kalimba (pretty sure that's the name) so we could safely retrieve her before anything too bad happens. Was some fun rp, and nice plot development (I have heard she is important but I don't know why as of yet).

Overall, great game, I had been out for a bit bc of covid and work, and am happy to be back, and looking forward to the rest of the summer Smile
Z
Z

Back to top Go down

Post by Marr Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:21 pm

Friday night.
Got all geared up for a night of Marr
God: "Can You cast?"

So I was 1 of the many Lovely Rakash you guys had to face.
It was something to face the town when there is actually a plan.
There is a few good fights, and I remember downing someone but the other fighters around did not want to engage me so I had to provoke it "KILLING BLOW ONE, KILLING BLOW TWO" welp that worked.
Also I found it fun / a mess to redress a different way each time so it would be a unique Rakash each time.

SATURDAY
Woke up a got ready,
changed ceridwinn? [I know I don't know how to spell it I never spell it or call them it] name on chalk board for help to Short Stubs
They changed it back properly then I changed it back to short stubs they left it alone so Victory?

Small bit of gathering the woods can be nice at times.

Help Lysander with solitaire then heard about the ritual and stuff.

Drank out of my small drinking horn. I have to say everything taste better from it.

Verbenas Coat, Guild was finally was a able to give it to her and seeing Verbena freak out that she had it was great.
I intentionally counter offer everything I could out of Spite and that it was a birthday gift.

The Battle of SILK ROAD with the fellowship.
So we went because we got a note saying Rakash supply or valuable person with stuff should be here.
Got down to the BONE YARD waited seen Rob Oog as Rakash oh great this is the guy.
then see Sharon and Sage, oh well that's great...
Then Michael AND Helen??? they pulled everyone for this oh crap.
So we fought them in the boneyard great that was alright. Then we had to head back up Silk road and there was more Rakash coming out from the wood work more fighting. *Sudden realization as they got back up to go respawn* "OH NO!"
this was not going to end, we had to fight walking backwards in snaking our way up calling out low armor switching out with people to give people a rest and to jog back up silk road every break we could then seeing krond thinking everything was fine only for Rakash to use him as a speed bump and keep chasing us till we made it to the field of safety and lid the fuck down. it was one of the most intense fights all the way back. i'm glad to had fought with the people I did then.

Night time Prep went great we actually had a formation that hold longer then I thought it would it was hard to quell the bloodlust from people....
Then the bird went nuts because of Dimitri and hunter then we just let them take the bird which now we are going to find.
And Teak nightmares.
Theo losing his shit at the Rakash and pissing on one saying that's all they are worth.

I forget sunday too dead from saturday
But I planted seeds, Nothing bad should happen from these...

Marr

Back to top Go down

Post by Malva Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:38 pm

*Rustling in the woods*
Taka: "I hear something!"
*Pierre comes out of the woods*
Taka: "It's Pierre!"
Pierre: *Is OOP*
Taka: "Nevermind, it's just a bird!"
Pierre: *Drops the OOP hand*
Taka: "Oh, but there he is!"
Everyone cracks up
Malva
Malva

Theo. likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rudi Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:35 pm

Friday
- Rudi met Dog and Merrick! Had to convince them (and Rosco and Kez helped too) that gathering at night was a Bad Idea.
- Stargazing a small chat with Dmitri!
- Rakash! They broked the windows :<. I didn't see much of the fight indoors (I was outside the whole time) but it was fun being lookout and running between our groups.
- Killing blows were done but no one died so that was good.
- Lexicus had to brew. I stayed with him because Frienship is Great. We had a lot of good RP, it was great.

Saturday Morning
- I did do gathering at some point. Did Saturday exist? Was it real? I couldn't tell. I got no sleep Friday night (Don't do overnights kids).
- Coming back from gathering and singing a lullabye to a freaked out Dmitri. That was wholesome.
- I went for a nap after breakfast and coffee, so I missed a bit.

Saturday Afternoon/Evening
- Waking up to nothing exploding.
- Into the woods with the Kez Crew. Had some RP with Dog. Had some RP with Merrick (?). Was good.
- The Elderwild Shaman came in! Lysander was also in but I didn't see him that much. Apparently he died. Very sad.
- At SOME point Rudi tells Ceridwyn A Thing. I can't remember when that was.
- The pit traps I do remember though! Krond, Kez, and Val getting caught in em was a lot. Krond especially. Poor man was suffering and we had no way to put him to sleep. I worked on Val while the other two worked on him.
- I was in and out of sleep until evening basically.
- The rakash was good though. I LIVE for the moments when town gets together and belts out battle songs. It's always good doing a battle of the bands.
- The psychic freakouts were. Something. Jesse had to leave during them, but they were very good RP on all sides.
- Ghost time!! Going up to people and asking them to teach me was very fun. I think I tripped people up with the air and smithing, but overall it was good.
- Getting heart blood from Zeliana. That was a lot for Rudi. She didn't wear it that much, but that was a lot. She stuck around till the end of the enchantment and much laughter was had. (I'd throw Kez into the forge for a big mary at any given moment.)

Sunday
- Came in as Rudi and ended up going to see the Lady and participating in the ritual to find Kalimba. By the time that was over, it was too late to bring in Sean.
This game was pretty fun even if my memory of it is super fuzzy!
Rudi
Rudi

Back to top Go down

Post by Malva Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:34 pm

Other misc. memories:

I guarded the front steps so well (lol) even though it didn't feel like I was doing anything. I stepped a way for one minute for food - with people still in the area - and that's when a Rakash attacked. And then when I left for bed they made it all the way through the door.

Auron, reading a letter out loud: "... it's been far too long since I've tasted blood..."
Me to me: iT's BEEn A minUTE sInCe I tAsTeD bLOOd

The thing about playing Taka in the morning is having to act like you don't know the answer when you overhear people's alchemy questions.

Everyone COMPLAINING about how the emergency poultices Malva had left them weren't well advertised enough. ungrateful June 2021 - Loose Ends 1f624
Malva
Malva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down