Epoch on the Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sebastion learn to meditate

2 posters

Go down

Sebastion learn to meditate Empty Sebastion learn to meditate

Post by Sebastion umbra Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:15 pm

(Time stamped 1 week after July game)

A warm morning in holdfast, after helping Jaya with the hang man finally have some time Sebastion heads into the inn to see if Rosco is up and about

Sebastion umbra

Back to top Go down

Sebastion learn to meditate Empty Re: Sebastion learn to meditate

Post by Rosco Agassi Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:47 pm

Sure enough, Rosco is at the table he and Rudi have recently taken over as the medics corner - a spot far back and to the left, a nook of safety during Dollface fights as they try to get past the slightly angled table. It's too hot to have his cloak on, and his bags are ditched on the chair beside him as he works on healing Merric - recently having donated a few units of blood to the alchemists. Once done, he gives the mage a pat of the back and sends him on his way, leaving him alone to tidy and sterilize his kit.
Rosco Agassi
Rosco Agassi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastion umbra Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:19 am

Sebastion approaches once Rosco has finished up with Merric asking "hey rosco I was wondering if you would be will to teach me how to meditate to regain psychic state."

Sebastion umbra

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosco Agassi Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:44 am

"Hm?" Rosco was clearly lost in a world of his own, the voice snapping him back to reality. He closes up his kit, pushing down on the top to squish everything in as the latches snap to with a click. "Oh! Sure! Did you have a meditation in mind?"
Rosco Agassi
Rosco Agassi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastion umbra Sat Aug 06, 2022 3:57 pm

"I did when teek need us to play solitude, it's something that I could play for hours and I feel that would be good for a meditation" Sebastion say

Sebastion umbra

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosco Agassi Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:25 pm

"That could work, though a large part of meditation is about the repetitive— no, no, — the /constant/ sound. Like Z's triangle. I wonder if the cards would make enough noise to work well..." he hums in a thought that is short lived, before he begins to dig through his bags. He pulls out a velvet pouch and toys with it - a soft jingle can be heard from inside. "Let's go to the gazebo, it's usually pretty quiet there. Grab your cards and we can give it a shot."
Rosco Agassi
Rosco Agassi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastion umbra Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:23 pm

"Sure thing I'll just have to run to the hanged man to grab them" Sebastion head to the hanged man and darts in grabbing his deck of card. Meeting up with rosco in the gazebo. He sits down and begins to set up game of solitaire "question for you would tapping the deck when I'm not dealing from it work for a constant sound?" Finishing his set up he shows rosco what he means. After dealing three cards he picks up the deck and begins to tap it on the wooden bench of the gazebo only stopping for a moment to quickly deal three more cards form thr deck

Sebastion umbra

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosco Agassi Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:05 pm

"You can try, but normally the sound needs to be constant. See," He demonstrates, taking out a bell on a string of reds and browns. He begins to show how he meditates, swinging and twisting the string so there's a steady back and forth. There is no rhythm, but the sound barely ever stops. "The goal is to clear your mind of all thoughts, lose yourself in something repetitive, familiar."

(OOG: Clear your meditation with AD prior to game! Unsure if this is okay.)
Rosco Agassi
Rosco Agassi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down