Epoch on the Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where is most of the organizing/discussion taking place?

3 posters

Go down

Where is most of the organizing/discussion taking place? Empty Where is most of the organizing/discussion taking place?

Post by Eltharion Sat Oct 15, 2022 10:02 am

Do I have to join the private FB group? I see there's a discord channel... I am not a player (yet) but was looking for more details about the timings etc of the upcoming meet to help support my son who will be going. The details don't seem to be here, though. What should I be keeping an eye on?

Eltharion

Back to top Go down

Where is most of the organizing/discussion taking place? Empty Re: Where is most of the organizing/discussion taking place?

Post by Ivy Sat Oct 15, 2022 10:45 am

In an ideal world, event dates, location, etc would get posted to the FB group as well as this forum. The Discord is only semi-official but is more active than either of them, and would be a good place to start if you want prompt (and many) answers.

The coming game is at Camp McCarthy in Carbonear, weekend of the 21st. We expect people to arrive between 5:30 and 8 on the Friday evening, and game ends at noon on Sunday (with departure time depending on how long it takes to clean up after ourselves).

If you have more specific questions, I'll do my best to keep an eye on this thread, or if you pop over to the discord they can lend you a hand there too
Ivy
Ivy

Back to top Go down

Where is most of the organizing/discussion taking place? Empty Re: Where is most of the organizing/discussion taking place?

Post by Rob (Cast) Sat Oct 15, 2022 12:23 pm

You can also email Sharon Norton, our club leader and Artistic Director, at epochtherock@hotmail.com. She will answer any official questions for you and fill you in on any legal stuff. Alternatively, you can message her or myself, Rob Wilde, directly through Facebook Messenger. She is quick to respond and we can both be found in the group FB page as members.
Rob (Cast)
Rob (Cast)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down