Epoch on the Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Place, New Name! (new ownership)

2 posters

Go down

New Place, New Name! (new ownership) Empty New Place, New Name! (new ownership)

Post by Lillium Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:11 pm

(Set the Wednesday after Nov 2022 game)

(A notice appears on the Inn's post board. It's written in a bubbly, practiced hand:)

ˏ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Help Name Our New Inn! *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Our strange circumstances have brought us away from the home we once knew, things are different now whether we like it or not. As such, we have an equally strange and equally exciting chance to lean into this new difference.
In the spirit of the coming solstice, of new beginnings, I'm announcing an official vote for us all to have a hand in naming our new tavern! Votes will be collected by myself and announced in two rounds of run-off voting. The top five names from the first round of voting will be announced on the ninth day of the Month of Ice (January 9th). The second will be announced at a date yet to be determined, and the winner will tentatively be announced sometime in the Month of Leaves (April).
Please submit name ideas and votes to me as soon as you're able, as this post will only be on the board for the next few weeks. Changing your vote as the first vote date comes around is totally acceptable, as new names may crop up after your initial vote.

An informal poll was taken earlier this week and three top running names submitted to me were: The Wrong Way Inn, The Sixth Circle, and The Rookery. If you or your compatriots have any names they'd like to submit please contact me posthaste.

Good faith submissions only, submitting joke names disqualifies a person's future submissions, terms and conditions apply.

With smiles and great cheer,
Proprietress Lily

»»——⍟——««
Lillium
Lillium

http://filthyshem.tumblr.com

Ivy and Z like this post

Back to top Go down

New Place, New Name! (new ownership) Empty Re: New Place, New Name! (new ownership)

Post by Lillium Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:14 pm

(A fresh sheet of parchment appears on the Notice Board)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Help Name Our New Inn! *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Round Two

The votes are in(n)! Our top contenders are:
1. The Wrong Way Inn
2. The Sixth Circle
3. The Gilded Lily

Please submit your first and second choice votes to me as soon as you're able. Changing your vote from the last pole is totally acceptable! Votes must be submitted via letter ballot or in person, not on this sheet as graffiti.

Pole results will be announced on the 16th day of the Month of Leaves!
(Sunday of April game)

Good faith votes only, submitting joke ballots disqualifies a person's future submissions, terms and conditions apply.

May the rainy month promise good fortune to all you have planted,
Lily ❀
Lillium
Lillium

http://filthyshem.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

New Place, New Name! (new ownership) Empty Re: New Place, New Name! (new ownership)

Post by Z Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:36 pm

As Z walks through the inn, he see the new notice posted upon the board, and after a moment of squinting, leaves, and returns with a torn piece of paper he tacks to the board before penning upon it;

"The Gilded Lily, The Sixth Circle

-Z"
Z
Z

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down