Epoch on the Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's the World as we know it!

Go down

It's the World as we know it! Empty It's the World as we know it!

Post by AD Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:40 am

Morning All!

This is your friendly reminder THAT the in game world as you know it is, in fact, a living, breathing world. Meaning shit happens even when we're not at game. Mad scientists still science, humble farmers still farm, weather of all kinds still weathers. So IF cast posts something and no one interacts with it, then no one has interacted with it and the defense of "But we didn't know!" withers and dies.

Similarly, any in between game rp you want to do that needs AD supervision, will need to be done live with me unless I state otherwise. Want to go shopping in Ner Batin? Contact your local AD for further details. Want to go stare longingly into the abyss known as Nullisia? Be sure to update your last will and testament before contacting your local AD.

I hope this helps, any questions please direct to me and while my cast may be able to answer some things do respect the response of "Go ask Sharon."
AD
AD
Admin

Back to top Go down