Epoch on the Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Morning, Faerie.

Go down

Good Morning, Faerie. Empty Good Morning, Faerie.

Post by Drixar Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:15 am

((This is fully inspired by Grant’s “today, dog”, just like his everything is vague to cover possible time discrepancies))

“Good morning Faerie. I brought my breakfast this morning to eat my meal with you, as well as a book for when I’m done.” Drixar kneels respectfully and bows his head as he speaks. Placing his breakfast down safely he spends a bit of time clearing snow before eating.

The air is cold this morning but the hot breakfast keeps him from getting a chill. After eating he sets down his plate, and pulls out a book from his bag at his hip. “This is a new book, it’s about two humans training to be warriors I think.” At first, Drixar reads silently, however it doesn’t take long for him to start reading out loud for faerie and ally to hear too.
Drixar
Drixar

Z, Dog and Quill like this post

Back to top Go down

Good Morning, Faerie. Empty Re: Good Morning, Faerie.

Post by Drixar Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:55 pm

“Good morning Faerie.” Drixar sits down in front of where the circle should be with a unsatisfying thud. “I brought my book today, though first, let me tell you about the nightmare I had last night.”

The faun begins to describe a horrific scene of endless nights, only a hour of sunlight in the day. He talks of a new beast, a raging fire, chaotic battle and a gruesome death ending with his own head, now stained a crimson along with the blue of his hair, separated from his body. After taking a moment to collect himself and wipe his tears, he grabs the book out of his mana bag, reading barely above a whisper as his voice is now raw from the retelling of his harrowing night.
Drixar
Drixar

Gull likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Drixar Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:08 pm

“Good morning Faerie!” Drixar lands with a soft thump amongst the melting snow. “I have my story, of course, but I also wanted to say thank you. I haven’t been praying as much as I wanted in the past year since the mists and truth be told. Half of it was confusion, the other half is that I was scared. I mean you go from not believing in anyone like yourself to meeting and believing in 5 different lords and creators. I didn’t really know how to feel? It was a lot to take in and holdfast doesn’t exactly give you time to process. Even still you have been patient, understanding and all around just, well, around. So thank you for all that you’ve done and continue to do.”

Drix takes a deep breath, soaking in the moment. As he reaches for the book in his bag he pauses, and nods in agreement to his own thoughts. Carefully he scoops out two air mana from his bag and place them where the ring was. One for Faerie, and one for his sister.

“Now!” The faun exclaims, opening the book. “I may have cheated and read ahead but! I think you’re really going to like this part.”

((Donated: 2 Air mana))
Drixar
Drixar

Back to top Go down

Post by Drixar Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:15 pm

“Good morning Faerie. A little chilly this morning huh?” Drixar sits curled next to the usual home of the ring, cautiously drawing his shawl tighter around him to prevent the cold from getting in as he forces his body heat to cling to him. “I don’t really have anything to talk about this morning, shocking I know, but I figured maybe some songs would be nice. I’ve been practicing with a lot of the other bards and I think I’m getting really good.”

Drix begins to hum absentmindedly a song from his youth, resting his head on the tree behind him and allowing his eyes to grow heavy and fall closed. As he hums he thinks about his life in holdfast. The small, confused and maybe too bold boy that strutted in with the godsbrand, and how he’s planted himself like a deep rooted weed during his time here. Eventually he shifts to signing properly, singing songs from the malarous herd, as well as his new one, The herd of Holdfast.
Drixar
Drixar

Back to top Go down

Post by Drixar Sat Apr 06, 2024 10:55 pm

"Good morning Faerie." Drixar, as usual kneels in front of the space the ring usually resides in. "i made this recently, i had to get some help but i think its nice." The boy holds up a small cord, with a pendant that holds a symbol of Faerie with two wooden beads on either side of it. "It's not much, and it may be a placebo, but it helps me feel more connected in a way".

He sighs, taking in the air thats now beginning to warm. "Oh!! i brought a book too of course, this one is about astrology". With that, Drixar hunkers down in a nestle of trees, the book in his lap and cord in his hand
Drixar
Drixar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down