Epoch on the Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rudi posts a note.

Go down

Rudi posts a note.  Empty Rudi posts a note.

Post by Rudi Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:19 pm

Hey! Rudi here!

The Medic Corps is going through some changes this summer, and i’m excited to announce them to you!

First and foremost, we’re consolidating the branches for the time being. They’ll be separated again but while we figure everything out, no more splits into surgery and field. A clarification on that too: Field doesn’t just mean you’re on the field! It means when you become a surgeon, you’re stationed in the citadel over the inn. For the time being though, we’re just all under one big happy branch.

On this though, every weekend will have a head surgeon. Us surgeons will communicate amongst ourselves, but they’re going to be the one ‘on call’ for emergencies and the one chiefly organizing things.

Secondly! We’ll have guards going forward and on friday, this will be a set rotation, but you can choose your own four in order of priority. We want a guard for every 2 medics.

Third!! And most exciting!!!! We’re officially rolling in a mentorship program. This is someone who's there to answer your questions; about town, about healing, etc. And give you a helping hand, give you someone to talk to who's there to help. You can choose your mentors! We encourage you to choose people who are less new to town, but we also don’t want anyone to be uncomfortable.

Myself, Rosco, Rook and Yanna have already decided on a few people we’d like to have under our wings, and i’ll be telling those people myself, but please don’t feel like you’re stuck with whoever you think you’ve been assigned! Everyone has a choice in this.
Rudi
Rudi

Back to top Go down