Epoch on the Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take my legs, take my land, take them so I cannot stand; I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take the waves from me

3 posters

Go down

Take my legs, take my land, take them so I cannot stand; I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take the waves from me Empty The Water Circle

Post by Volkihere Malacalo Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:08 am

4 days after event.
Volk Carries Timmian to the water circle.
"Ok were here... Where do you want me to put you down?"
He says to Timmian.

Volkihere Malacalo

Back to top Go down

Take my legs, take my land, take them so I cannot stand; I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take the waves from me Empty Take my legs, take my land, take them so I cannot stand; I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take the waves from me

Post by Timmean Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:11 am

[Sept. 21, 8:00 AM]

The water circle sits at the edge of the cover, the waves of "green" magic emanating from its centre.

Admin

https://epochnl.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Take my legs, take my land, take them so I cannot stand; I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take the waves from me Empty Re: Take my legs, take my land, take them so I cannot stand; I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take the waves from me

Post by Timmean Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:50 pm

Timmean sighs, resenting the need to be carried, but accepting its necessity.

"Just next to the water circle, really. Facing the ocean would be best, helpful for... focus."

Admin

Back to top Go down

Take my legs, take my land, take them so I cannot stand; I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take the waves from me Empty Re: Take my legs, take my land, take them so I cannot stand; I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take the waves from me

Post by Volkihere Malacalo Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:09 pm

Volkswagen lays down Timmean in the place where he requested.
"Is there anything else I can help you with?"

Volkihere Malacalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Timmean Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:10 pm

Timmean shakes his head, wincing slightly as he tries to position his legs so they won't hurt much.

"I don't think so, at least, not until we make more headway on healing my legs. Thank you for your help, though; now I just need to take some time to meditate, and see what Lord Water has planned..."

Timmean shuts his eyes to begin his meditation; after a moment, he speaks again.

"Although, you could harvest a few of the crops that have finished growing. You certainly don't have to, but it would be good to get some of the crops in. I'm not sure how long it'll be before I can get back to active farm work."

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Volkihere Malacalo Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:52 pm

Volk nods.
"I'll be at the earth circle."
With that the earth consumes him and he is gone.

Volkihere Malacalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Timmean Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:48 pm

Timmean rolls his eyes and shakes his head slightly, then shuts his eyes and begins to concentrate. He turns his thoughts toward the ocean, the waves, and the depths of secrets contained in its waters. He dwells on the water circle itself, on the magic he already knows, and contemplates what other powers the element may hold. He tries to reach out with his mind, focusing on the water and its magic, wondering what further plans Lord Water may have for him.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Timmean Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:37 pm

Anyone watching from afar notices Timmean reach into his mana pouch. A moment later, he speaks softly, and vanishes.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Timmean Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:54 pm

About 20 minutes later, Timmean reappears, can be seen taking a few deep breaths, then again speaks and vanishes.

Admin

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Timmean Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:41 pm

[Date: Oct. 10, 2015]

The day is quiet and the shore is peaceful, when suddenly in a green flash, Timmean re-appears sitting at the edge of the water circle.

"Ah, back to... OHHHhhhh no, ow, owww... Okay, mental note, sitting with broken legs is a lot more painful in the material world."

Groaning slightly, Timmean shuffles in place, trying to find a comfortable position.

Over the following months, Timmean regularly meditates at the edge of the water circle, occasionally vanishing into it for days at a time.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down